Just got a secondhand Zisco ramhorn style mani, and I'm having to modify my intercooler pipe (the one that bolts to the turbo compressor housing), to match up to a slightly different angle. But the kit largely keeps the same position of the turbo as the standard, whereas the WEPR kit moves the turbo over to the passenger side quite a bit IIRC.

My mate is just needing to make the 'angle' in my pipe just a bit more... erm.. angled. It may well be a problem with the FMIC kit itself, as it was always a bugger to get on with the stock setup. Plus the car's front frame may be slightly out of whack anyway (had a bump in the past before I got it).

the oem replacement manifold upgrade we offer keeps everything in the stock location mate, so all stock components fits as-is with this upgrade...only the externally gated power up kit shifts the turbo. :)

I've got wepr ext gated and had to change rad and go fmic and no filter hose will fit as touches oil filter housing be carefull and expensive to do if you got the cash to do ,do it or you'll be off road for couple weeks waiting for parts

I've had both, would only use WEPR stuff, had a few fitting issues with the Zisco which I didn't have with the WEPR. Zisco cracked and the WEPR hasn't yet.

Both good quality though.

I've got wepr ext gated and had to change rad and go fmic and no filter hose will fit as touches oil filter housing be carefull and expensive to do if you got the cash to do ,do it or you'll be off road for couple weeks waiting for parts

hey mate, not sure as to why you had to change radiators because the power up kit is compliant with the stock rad..clearance with the oil filter is tight..but not impossible with the right silicone hose bend...clearance is tighter with the turbo in the stock location :)

Sasha what sort of manifolds can you do, can see your not a trader on here

yes mate..i am not a trader on ukso. for ct9 we have the regular short runner manifold upgrade and the power up kit for those want to use external w.gate and fmic with very short piping route (turbo>fmic side). if you need more details...just email mate..i dont want to violate and forum rules :thumbsup: