got my new ep91 n/a,swaped my eg civic plus got £600 taut i got a pretty good deal then yday when i jacked up my starlet to take the wheels of seen that it has full trd coilovers :p could'nt beleive it i was told it was on lowering springs,trying to upload pics can anyone help.

Haha sounds like you got a nice car :p

Join up on www.Photobucket.com upload the pics to your PC, then to your Photobucket account, then you copy the image address from PB (you will see it, its the very bottom string off letters starting with %7Boption%7D underneath the pic you want to show)

Then when your adding your reply to the thread on here just click on the insert image button (under fonts) then paste the image tag in the box that appears

Hope this helps, looking forward to seeing the car :p

Then when your adding your reply to the thread on here just click on the insert image button (under fonts) then paste the image tag in the box that appears

Ignore this bit ^^^

All you need to do is paste it into the reply.... and not click the link as it already has the "%7Boption%7D" tag