team heko wind deflectors 7/10 condition glanza/ep91

Item For Sale:
team heko wind deflectors for glanza/ep91

Item Condition & Description:
good condtion other than small piece broken at the end

Price:£20

Pictures:

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/teamhekowindbrokenpart_zpsceecdd11.jpg.html'>teamhekowindbrokenpart_zpsceecdd11.jpg

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/teamhekowind_zps23aa5f17.jpg.html'>teamhekowind_zps23aa5f17.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:paypal,£7 delivery

• 3 weeks later...

Be very careful about saying lies about me on here ep'd. Thats not fair or right as i am a superb seller and theres a whole lot of people that would totally disagree with your mindless and misplaced statement.

I refunded you straight away without pause when i realised i was making a loss by sending you the wind deflectors as recorded delivery, which is the only method of sending i use as its safest on my part and what paypal recommends as the only way you have buyer/seller protection.

Please remove the above unfair comment please,or will get a moderator to remove it.

Be very careful about saying lies about me on here ep'd. Thats not fair or right as i am a superb seller and theres a whole lot of people that would totally disagree with your mindless and misplaced statement.

I refunded you straight away without pause when i realised i was making a loss by sending you the wind deflectors as recorded delivery, which is the only method of sending i use as its safest on my part and what paypal recommends as the only way you have buyer/seller protection.

Please remove the above unfair comment please,or will get a moderator to remove it.

Someone's offered you £20 posted ain't you going to sell them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...