i bought 10mm wheel spacers put them on the hub then the wheels, but there not much thread there to catch the wheel nuts and dont think it was safe to drive,,

any 1 got any ideas on what ta do to make them fit?? or just bin them?

thanks ger,,

Ebay or motor store, fronts aren't too bad theres a cut out on the hub to knock them out and back in through, not sure on the backs im afraid.

ok cheers an what size are the studs and what length do i need do you know?? have you takin out the front studs urself??

Yeah I've removed some before. Cant remember why though, think i had some corolla gti ones which were about 12mm longer so fitted them so i didnt need the collared nuts

M12 x 1.5 is the thread

ok thanks bud, its not the hardest of a job ta do so?

http://www.grp4fabrications.com/product_info.php?cPath=46&products_id=590

I got them in Icetronix because I needed them fast, they're 25mm longer than standard (whatever that is)

Back studs I had to take the discs off to get the new studs in because they are too long

thanks for the link bud :) at least i can use them now,, did you use 10mm spacers on front aswell??

No just the rears mate, didn't need them on the front. Where did you get your spacers?

oh i need them on the front, ah got them from barry`s motorsport cork, 40euro for the 4 of them, so the studs you gave me the link to they will do the trick yea?

No fairly easy get the disc and caliper out the way. And its a case of rotating it to the place on the hub with clearance and smacking out each one and then reverse the process putting them back it

ok thanks, sounds straight forward enough then,, :thumbsup:

oh i need them on the front, ah got them from barry`s motorsport cork, 40euro for the 4 of them, so the studs you gave me the link to they will do the trick yea?

I'm 90% sure, not 100% sure the spline count on the inside is the same though as I got different one's. Ring them to make sure maybe

That was a good price for the spacers, I paid €30 for two lol

ya il ring them an make sure,

when u were buying the spacers did they say anything about needing longer wheel studs??

i was told noting about them not fitting,, bad form really i think when you have to find out for yourself,,