Full CT9 Hybrid turbo kit (Zisco, Stage 2 hybrid TMD, Japspeed, HKS)

Item For Sale: Full working CT9 Hybrid Turbo Kit

Item Condition & Description: Used. Manifold is a Zisco Top mount friendly Stainless steel (not manufactured anymore as far as I'm aware) No cracks or re welds, very strong (was around £374 brand new). The CT9 was a TMD stage 2 hybrid I'm unsure as to what that spec is, however was ran at 1.1/1.2Bar before being removed, I think it could do with a service but am no mechanic viewing welcomed and suggested for the turbo. The decat is a Japseed one, again no cracks or re welds. There is also an adjustable HKS actuator.
This kit has been used but would be perfect for someone wanting more power (anywhere around 200bhp as the kit is depending on other mods), and a very good buy for anyone planing to run the race-tech new compressors for the CT9. Could split the kit on request but would rather sell as a whole. I would prefer if this item was viewed before purchase but more pics can be sent on request of what the buyer wants to see specifically.

Price: £390

Pictures:
kit1_zps1e508bd7.jpg

photo-6_zpsc26bfaee.jpg

kit2_zps1fe64498.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection preferred and recommended but can courier to UK at buyers cost.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...