jap fest pics 9th september 2007 modello park co.kildare

I have no idea what that sunstrip says though lol

the guy who owned the glanza is a real fan of the lord of the rings he said it was something to do with it the paint job was 3500 pounds he was saying but wait till you see the rest of the pics will have them up when i get home from work tomorrow xx

that black GT is sweet too ;) don't worry about the wrong section, i'll sort it out :p

thanks shelly hope u liked the inside of glanza i wish i had off took more pics that car was cool the man who owned it has spent well over 8000 pounds on her but he said it was worth every penny i agree cus it really was amazing if i ever see it again i will be def getting more pics

lots of laura laura xxx

like the car outside look, but inside is a bit Max power for me, but if it gets enough attention, good on him for spending 800pounds on it, ouch that's a lot of money ;)

Looks like a great day outting :p thanks for sharing the photos Laura

you r welcome it was a good day and it didnt rain which was even better. if u ever come to ireland give me a buzz it would be great to meet up take care sheely by the way love your glanza :p:p

Great pics, i would go consider going over there one day too.

hi gaz like i said to shelly if ya are considering coming to ireland i would love to meet there is loads to do north and south

plenty of places to get real good pics

take care

love laura

;) :p

hi phil thanks it was quite a drive very bumpy roads to the track but was well worth it they have a rally school down there but i think i will wait lol they used to in nutts corner but not sure if they do its my dream to fix up a wee car for rallying and learn how to if anyone knows of anywhere in N.ireland let me know

;) :p