• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it will be a mental car like a lot of cars on here! Just something cool and tidy hopefully.

But yeah it was from the Huntly area, and think it's 1 bar at the moment.

Are the trd wheels volks wheels? Showing how little I know about them, if so it's funny as my first starlet came with volks and I hawked them lol

• 2 months later...

yeah you got a nice few parts off him didnt you wish i joined the sight earliar and got my name in there

yeah me too got mine last week on jezza and have purple pullys coming soon :D should be a nice touch to the engine bay

what turbo kit did you buy for the car

you gonna keep the gi bonnet on it or get the gt back

Are the trd wheels volks wheels? Showing how little I know about them, if so it's funny as my first starlet came with volks and I hawked them lol

Yup Volks/Rays made the those TRD wheels.

kinda the perfect wheel for a gt.

Phil

yeah you got a nice few parts off him didnt you wish i joined the sight earliar and got my name in there

yeah me too got mine last week on jezza and have purple pullys coming soon :D should be a nice touch to the engine bay

what turbo kit did you buy for the car

you gonna keep the gi bonnet on it or get the gt back

I was thinking of a nice pulley since it is visible now but not sure. Mainly bought the clear one as my car has none lol

I bought a Ricky Lee ct9 stage 2 hybrid. On the bonnet front not totally sure as I like the bonnet not having a hole but prefer the standard scoop look. Lol

Yup Volks/Rays made the those TRD wheels.

kinda the perfect wheel for a gt.

Phil

Never knew they were made by rays! I assume they will be quite light weight then if they made them? Might have to keep them then!

• 2 weeks later...

Few more parts arrived recently thanks to Drew:

60fe842dedb3967b834e166bb766e46a.jpg

7a1548d9037f6f00aff10a61f0f94a62.jpg

96e5a1e35c64881174f597be217e7de5.jpg

42884274632daed3cafa7f95ddf3639e.jpg

Still waiting for the turbo kit though. And still haven't actually done anything to the car yet lol.

Although should be getting a gauge pod made up as soon as I can get some cups and when I next go see the car talk the centre console out and down to Abbott. And I'll have the Meister's on order soon enough as part of the group buy.