Basically.. I'm going to create a huge debate now!.. And I'm sorry for doing so already!..

Basically I want to reach 200bhp ASAP.. I had mine dynoed the other day.. 115 corrected to 110bhp at the wheels, with a blow (manifold or zorst), and 126 ft lbs of torque!

So basically it's pretty but standard.. Bare maybe one or two things..

So I'm thinking and feeling manifold, decat and fmic are the first mods on the list?... What gains can I expect to see from this running a standard ct9 tubby on standard high boost (0.65 bar)..

Also.. What's your opinion.l what would you do first and mainly.. Why?

I want to stay ct9 as long as possible.. And If possible when stating what you would do first etc etc.. Please explain why.. And try and keep it as simple as humanly possible... No abbreviations etc :-p so I can follow it easily and understand!

Thanks!

Socks wrote a 200bhp guide in the Wiki section. It was down for a while but I think he put it back?

I'm running a pretty basic spec but should be close to 200bhp, check out my thread. Did things with budget in mind, but spending money where it counts!

You would see about a 15hp increase at standard boost probably, I had a ct9 hybrid, mani, fmic etc, ran at .6 and saw 146.

You are going to be needing to run a bar at least if you want to try and reach 200.