Hi guys, could someone please do a Photoshop of my car with a Yellow bonnet because I wanna see if it'd look better than the Black.. Although I don't think it would!

Also a Yellow pinstripe lip around the Black wheel please.

Much appreciated :)

DSC00797.jpg

Wow thats an awesome Photoshop picture!!

I'm undecided, although I think I prefer it in Black. Looks mean as fcuk from far and the attention it seeks, oh my! But it actually does look good in Yellow too, didn't think it would.

Thanks for the effort Rich much appreciated, you have some skill!! :)

.......In your opinion.

You'll find most people's opinion will be the same - it's one thing to make something standout, it's another to make it look tasteful. The black bonnet isn't terrible, but it stands out for the wrong reason...like you ran out yellow paint

A subtle car is a good looking car, something that's made obvious, is just garish. In the end it's your car, if you want to grab attention...well...there's a main group of people it'll attract...Do little detail parts in black, then it'll look good...like the grille, bumper opening blade, smoked repeaters, smoke the rear lenses, blacken the numberplate holder, door handles, mirrors etc...

Thanks for the effort Rich much appreciated, you have some skill!! :D

Yeah shame employers don't see that lol, cheers for the comment :)

I have to agree with riko, if its c/f it serves a purpose, but then again the whole point of modifying is to make it as you want it, yeah sometimes other peoples opinions matter such as what i like to call the halfords vomit list: Lexus lights, neons, LED washer jets, graphics (unless an actual sports car with sponsors), chrome wheels, corsas(in general unles 3ltr V6 ones :D ) you get the point.

But up to you Idrees, Leave it black for a bit if you dont like it spray it yellow...