D95C3B88-4E74-41E5-A8A7-272D7891FE72-142

Had the car a good couple of years now been on here since I had it thought I'd throw up some pictures up

Hopefully it works

DC50CF6E-5AF3-4DB5-86C0-B5AB1DBDBEB1-142

Fitted mines ecu and fimic on the weekend

F3C47773-E520-40A3-BF4B-80493023BCED-142

C3FE383F-AF1F-439E-B1A4-69010FF24A76-142

09F25AD6-D015-41DE-ADC5-A394E48F0881-142

Edited by Lawless
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a slight problem since fitting the fimic can anyone advice me on what to do first of all it was under boosting and felt sluggish

So I checked all the intercooler joiners were tight and had a decent length of pipe in them and noticed the studs on the turbo where the hotside pipe were not done up at all it ls almost like there's not enough thread to grab them ?

But tightens them up as far as I could feels pretty solid and since then it's making some insane whistling noise and there's hardly any dump coming from the bov?

The pipes seemed to be In good health only surface damage and the hoses nice and tight

The only other thing I think is causing the leak is the studs seem to short and I can't get a decent amount of thread through the nut ?

Thats good then mate have you noticed a difference with the front mount?

Yes mate sounds fuckin awesome changed from a hks bov to a greddy at the same time spool up sounds good to !! :D

Little bit more laggy but well worth it In my opinion

• 3 months later...

Having a slight problem guys took the beast to work today and while sat on the motorway whenever I put my foot down the temp gauge was going down towards cold and then sat at a constant speed it would go back up Half way any ideas what causing this ?

Thermostat changed issue sorted

Next problem :( fitted stainless manni and decat last night to find yet another boost issue it's building boost but not as much as before and whistling its tits off no dump it's an obvious boost leak but can't seem to locate it can anyone point me the right direction

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Purchased a few goodies over Christmas

Bought a ct9 hybrid setup

D52600BE-7286-4329-B688-ECC127735900.jpg

Finally got it fitted just after new year absoulutley love it :D

084F4B4E-CACD-42FA-9798-B223502786E5.jpg

Then I fitted my air filter relocation

Leaving it like this for the time being hopefully be sporting some coilovers in the summer

28B7C774-F580-4D4A-BF3C-0FCC046EC9B9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...