• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well after having someone shunt my front end while I'm at work come and find my grill hanging off and bumper split down the middle

I've managed to sort the bumper bar the old one was a right mess 96577B47-A842-4147-ADDC-20C3BCA6810C.jpg

6C240249-E407-4342-A58F-1407B95F2FC3.jpg

The replacement wasn't exactly mint but it was a hell of a lot better

140B141F-F13E-4C86-92BB-94431652DCAE.jpg

Also had to remount the fimic as the incident bent all my brackets

D1DFE2DB-AE34-4EAB-A784-88CD50BA350C.jpg

Finished product not quite bang on but much better :D

Just need a new bumper

Cool car man.

Was this registered in Scotland or have any previous owners from up there? Its got a similar reg to my old GT which was imported by Avanti Imports in scotland.

My old Reg was M993 TMS.

• 1 month later...

Nice 1 mate I'm torn I was thinking of spraying it back to white mate but I may two tone the paint and have the bottom half all black keep the top white tough desicion though I am going japfest mate but not on the stand this year was to early for me last year lol :D

Edited by Lawless

Nice 1 mate I'm torn I was thinking of spraying it back to white mate but I may two tone the paint and have the bottom half all black keep the top white tough desicion though I am going japfest mate but not on the stand this year was to early for me last year lol :D

Haha its the one day I can make an exception for waking up early! Haha!

I no mate trouble is I went with the forum last year and I was a bit quiet didn't really speak to many people and didn't enjoy it as much as I should off partly because I didn't no that time of the morning existed till then I do want to go with the club now but no chance of a ticket :( still going though :D

Yea pretty much the same for me mate don't get me wrong the convoy and meet up was cool and the stand was awesome but I'm just gonna make my way up with some mates this time I'll still come on over though

Maybe next time

Unless a ticket pops up

Well I trial fitted the toms kit the other day went well apart from the fact nothing on my front end lines up at all it's all out of line headlights indicators and grill (was previously like this and the kit just makes it worse )changed the bumper support bar and it's no better is there anything else I can change to help straighten out :(

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone give me some advise with my current situation

I was part of an accident on the m5 on Thursday night last week and my car was hit by debris a I was right behind the two cars that collided with each and a lot of it was caught under the car aswel

My toms bumper is an absolute state new uni royals are ruined exhaust flex was ruined And alignment is out

So after the damage report was done with the police I spoke to my insurance and have booked it into a garage for assessment now this where it's slowly going down hill

The assessor has valued the damage at 992 quid

And that's only for a new flex two uniroyals and a bumper repair I think that quote is outrageous trying to tell me the exhaust comes as one piece etc

And the insurance are digging there heels in when it comes to paying out saying it's not worth the cost :(

Where do I stand with this guys anyone been on a similar situation

Edited by Lawless

Told them I valued it at 3000 with all the mods insured aswel

It looks like I'm going to be taking to car and cancelling my claim an just paying out my own pocket not having it wrote off over two tyres exhaust flex and bumper damage ridiculous

:(