What steering wheel boss are people running?

As above I've fitted a £25 eBay job but to be honest it's too short and badly made.

Have a Momo "race" wheel but can only find an Omp boss that may fit an ep91, can't seem to find an official Momo one for my year? (98)

What's everyone running?

Cheers all I'll give them a try!

Like the idea of a snap-off one.....bit can imagine insurance wouldn't though?

Some insurance companies will actually give you discount providing its an "approved" snap off boss.

Some insurance companies will actually give you discount providing its an "approved" snap off boss.

Oh ok that's interesting......ill give mine an ask cheers! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been wondering about which boss people would reccomend... Does anyone have a link to a decent one? Cheers

I ended up getting a momo one for a GT (they fit ep91's too) leaves a little gap round the steering cowel but its way better than the shit piece I got off eBay!

I ended up getting a momo one for a GT (they fit ep91's too) leaves a little gap round the steering cowel but its way better than the shit piece I got off eBay!

Do u have a link to one the same? Im guessing the ones off ebay are complete shite then? Lol

Do u have a link to one the same? Im guessing the ones off ebay are complete shite then? Lol

Pretty sure it was Demontweeks Direct £66.79 all in....the one from eBay just didn't fill me with confidence, I ran it for a couple months but yea it was pretty poor build quality!

Pretty sure it was Demontweeks Direct £66.79 all in....the one from eBay just didn't fill me with confidence, I ran it for a couple months but yea it was pretty poor build quality!

HKB one direct from Japan - £35.00 delivered to the U.K.

http://www.rhdjapan.com/boss-kit-hub-adapter-toyota-ot-48-26442'>Click

Cheers lads, just need to wait till payday now :-) always been a bit dubious about buying from overseas though...