hondas crushed for illegal street racing

Guest Enzo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm ive always thought that nissan engine was a 2.0, very surprising. Never the less, if someone wanted to buy one I dont think youd find one in the uk. With the honda, youl find one anyday. Hence the reason why there highly rated in my books. You can pick up a stock vti, and give it death for a very long time, with out having to worry about any major parts going wrong. But yeh each to there own, if you dont like them or like them its your own personal preference ;)

Wisdom ;)

My mate just bought a Civic VTi 160 BHP.....I like starlets but.....That IS a beautiful machine, not just performance but as an all-round car. And of course the scream at high revs....Great car!

Mike

if you think that that is a grate sceram then you want to hear the mitey B20 going, ho thes the king

Read this article awhile back, There was a video of it aswell. I think it was America that was cracking down on the street racing and one of the main reasons they chrushed them is because parts they had under the hood were stolen from other cars...

Imagine watching your pride and Joy car being crushed after all the money you put in it... I'd flip...

Read this article awhile back, There was a video of it aswell. I think it was America that was cracking down on the street racing and one of the main reasons they chrushed them is because parts they had under the hood were stolen from other cars...

Imagine watching your pride and Joy car being crushed after all the money you put in it... I'd flip...

Think the point is they didn't put the money into the cars,someone else did then they nicked the parts!

Cant stand honda's,drove a 2001 type R and thought it was shite! Totally flat till it hit 6k then it went,can't see the point in a road car! Track car fair do's tho.

VETEC= virtually torqueless economy car :p:o

Give me a turbo anyday! ;)

]VETEC= virtually torqueless economy car ;) :p

i that may be right for sum like the comin vti ( b16a2 ) but it you have a look at things like b20s and evan the k20 and for that a H22 then its a difrent picher alltogethere! thay just need a bit of work and aftor all thats most of the fun of cars is it not the " DIY " or thats what i think eneyhoo

yeh mine has the h22 lump and is tuned to 243.9bhp its very tunable and a great car to drive... and for a car which is 16 years old comes with pretty much every single gadget thats available in todays cars

i the h22 is a grat one we pute one in an eg was well good but a bit on the hevey side of hings lol had plantey of power, but we had to sell it!!! :unsure: its al good thow we have a b20b3 now oh its going to be good

tintin

as much as i do love my honda i honestly have to agree with wot was said before about there not being a lot of low down power....

the vtec on my h22 comes in at 5500rpm with an increase of about 50 bhp...... surely it would be better to have that extra 50bhp the whole time..... ?????? ( my car runs on uprated internals and a daztek unichip)

Damn that must be well gutting to see your car crushed ;) , but if they are repeated offenders and had stolen stuff of others then i suppose they had it coming to them :unsure:

Personally i love Hondas, alot of peeps dont like how late the power kicks in but i think its quite cool, would love a EK9 or integra for my next car.

Wisdom :unsure:

My mate just bought a Civic VTi 160 BHP.....I like starlets but.....That IS a beautiful machine, not just performance but as an all-round car. And of course the scream at high revs....Great car!

Mike

yea i do have to agree its a car for doing alot of things with and the handlings razor shap standard, just crying out for more torqe, so b20z is ont he cards

yea i do have to agree its a car for doing alot of things with and the handlings razor shap standard, just crying out for more torqe, so b20z is ont he cards

lol when you starting to gather the parts for this big fella, hope its soon, give me a buzz when you are bud!

with regards to the post bout y the vtec don't kick in to 5 or later its so that you don't have to go like a cunt all the time so, you can save sum petrol sum times and just relax not going like a mad mun

tintin

• 1 month later...
lol when you starting to gather the parts for this big fella, hope its soon, give me a buzz when you are bud!

tintin

pretty soon man, ul need to give me your number again as ive started the body build already and have amased some parts for the b20, did you say a while back that you had a b16b head for sale?

if so i will definatly take that off you man :p