Any car audio geeks able to help me with wiring this stereo?

I've just bought this cassette player with aux, god knows how old it is, but that's the point.

Anyway, it's got the pre iso way of connecting, and want to fit it. Is it a simple case of trimming it all and wiring to the matching colours on an iso block?

Still lost with this. Managed to get everything now except sound, before it was everything but cassette and aux. realised the looms wiring was different colour when it went into the Toyota adaptor, so I've ordered it so that the stereo wiring goes into different colour then back toyota etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5oqk65ykoxk9xv/Photo%2029-06-2013%2013%2016%2048.jpg

the wires that are on the left of the picture, green, purple, (rear speaker) white and grey (front speakers) are in pairs.

read the lable on the silver stickers and connect the two left front pair and front right to a pair ect.

since you already got power these wire must be connected properly only speaker are messed up?

Edited by 5T4R7ET N/A
  • 2 weeks later...

Decided to have another crack at this and still having a bloody nightmare.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gezfi70giz1i45v/Photo%2007-07-2013%2020%2009%2005.jpg

Decide to chop the original adapters off and go for the hard wiring solution. Managed to get every colour indentical except light blue which I wired up with orange. Still getting the issue of no sound but everything else working no matter what combination I try.

• 5 months later...

I am having the exact same problem and I found out that my head unit was wired different too the starlet one have a look if you have a stereo owners guide might tell you with wires are witch on your head unit plug and then match them too the starlets one on my starlet I have

Red-live

Yellow-ignition live

Brown-earth

Might be some help if none