Hi everyone,

Heres some pics, of my little beast. It did start of as a 1.5, but 2weeks later I dropped in a B16 boosted which I got around 300whp just from a street tune. Few months later, decided it was time for some NA power, so dropped in a B20/B16 which produced around 200/210bhp. Was really fun and was seeing of cars with 300bhp+ lol But now unfortunately the car is in pieces, getting ready to go back to boost.

Anyway heres some pics:

Photo-0501.jpg

Photo-0498.jpg

Photo-0503-1.jpg

Quick vid:

th_booost-1.jpg

Thanks

Yasir

Yeh well the turbo motor before was a completly stock B16, but now im fitting a Sleeved and built LS block. With totaly different turbo set-up etc.

The bouncing of the limiter lol, its just me trying to get some traction. Because I had a close ration gbox, traction is more harder to put down. Youd think its a waste of time, but it does actualy help you move. You prob still think its a waste of time, but if you experience it yourself youl no what im talking about.

Yeh the actualy rev limit was 8500 at that time, but after I had tuned it was revving to 9k.

Thanks for the nice comments.

That set-up was:

Stock B16 engine

Turbo kit pieced by me, Garret T3/To4E, Tial 38mm external wastegate etc

Warlbro fuel pump

RC injectors

Street tuned by me on HOndata S300

ACT clutch kit

Im afraid my B20's already sold, you planning on going boosted or NA? If your going boosted you maybe interested in checking out a B20 where building for japshow, should be awesome. If your planning on going NA, I no of a B20 with JE high comp pistons (12.5), Crower rods etc

Add me on msn, and we can chat more if interested: t51kai@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Yasir

Yeh that would be no problem, weve been doing this for around 8years now. All id need is the B20 block and B16 head. We do our own custom braided vtec line, which is better then the golden eagle vtec line kit. And cost 1/3 what the golden eagle costs. If you miss any parts, we can source them for you with no problems.

Chat to you soon, by the way is that your glanza in the sig?