nnnnnnnice one man!!!!! thats a great result!

lip colour....hmmmmm.....u cant go wrong with a red and white theme....or blue and white.... black and white is smart as fook too. really basic answers i know, but if i said yellow or green u might be like 'Phil...wots wrong with u fool!'

Phil.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what Dyno it was? I went on a Dastek Dyno and made 151hp and 137lb/ft @ fly, but only 110whp. I think it was the rollers tbh, everyone was getting a huge transmission loss.

PS. Car looks CLEAN! Very nice mate, liking it a lot!

cheers galliano

Montana - As for the rollers im not sure i think it was a dynojet? It was at awesomegti in manchester www.awesomegti.com.

What mk is your starlet? Mine is a mk3 has a lsd and from what i know all the transmission and drivetrain is standard so unless yours is alot different i couldnt understand how yours would differ so much?

• 2 weeks later...

More pictures again lol! sorry.

100_0245.jpg

100_0244.jpg

100_0243.jpg

Pictures of the engine bay with the strut brace sprayed again, a bit of a clean up the dump valve and the decat.

100_0242.jpg

100_0239.jpg

100_0237.jpg

100_0236.jpg

100_0235.jpg

100_0233.jpg

Some more of the car with the new wheel colour and after a good polish!

Thanks for the kind comments lads,

Well i found out yesterday that the rr day i went on they buggered up the results and my car actually made 147.07of power at the fly, 130.82 of power at the wheels and 123.45 of torque at the wheels. When i only had the apexi filter and hks cat back.

Graph Link: http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/rollingroad/g...0308/nhaxby.jpg

• 1 month later...