New member from Dunfermline(Fife)

Welcome mate.

A fucked turbo isnt the end of the world. You would most likely be replacing it if you wanted more power anyway. If not the standard CT9's are relatively cheap and easy to come by anyway.

What colour was the 1 with a knackered turbo? Silver by chance?

Silver with a carbon bonnet. Also other alarm bells started ringing with I got shown the sticker for when the belt was changed, showed it had been done in 2007 at 80,000 miles on the clock was 84k not a chance it had done 4k in 6 years!

Silver with a carbon bonnet. Also other alarm bells started ringing with I got shown the sticker for when the belt was changed, showed it had been done in 2007 at 80,000 miles on the clock was 84k not a chance it had done 4k in 6 years!

welcome! am from dumbarton,just west of glasgow!

turbos are easily sourced on here and swapped with little difficulty mate!

also the 1 u seen with the sticker sayin the belt had been changed at 84k...mind these were readin in kilometres when imported so couldve been converted after its last belt change

Selling my td04 Glanza v, blitz access ecu, new 6puk spec clutch fitted, Coilovers, screamer pipe, aem boost controller, 15x7.5 dished wheels etc, silver in colour, dynod at 231hp in Kilmarnock Ayrshire, looking for £2700

• 2 weeks later...