Looking for a decent front mount. 98 spec bumper, want something that fills the hole well. But is good for still havin air com and crash bar. Lookin at the hdi with the short route piping, not sure where to get these tho and wanted to make sure I got the best I can. Lookin to run in 300bhp range so something capable. Td04 possibly.

Any advice would be good?

Looking at hdi x0r-1 wats everyone's thought.

Also lookin for boost controller. Got a greedy emanage ultimate. Do I need extra look and 3 bar map sensor? And which boost controller would everyone recommend?

Hi mate I have the HDI cooler, you can keep your crash bar in there it fits up snug to it, but it is a very thick core so trimming the bumper will probably have to be done.

WEPR

Kept the crash bar and A/C. Only removed that when I went TD04 and routed the air intake to the front. Still have the same FMIC and crash bar still on (You don't want to take it off, trust me on that one!)

Cheer guys, I don't mind trimming bumper if it has to be done, pretty much knew it would. I am thinking of goin tdo4 so it's an upgrade for future also. The one thing I was thinkin was do u had to remove AC if u go td04. Think I've decided on the hdi Intercooler. And cheers socks for that, I have been readin over it. Just wanted to double check a few bits for safety purposes.

• 2 weeks later...