Looks nice mate :) I have a 99 V too will put up a thread soon. One thing, pickiest thing ever but in my opinion your rear bumper is cut poor if you swapped your exhaust for a tad smaller it would be sweet. Plans sound ace tho man and other than that a tidy v. :D

Max

@ Ct9 I need to get all them things sorted as it was previous owner :/ But im gettting a varis rear and front bumper and going to get the exhaust done at race tech so should fix all problems :D

The tow hook is straight but the part underneith is not! dont know how that got bent :$

Also soon gonna get a set of 4 pot WMS on here, get some proper stopping power :D

I've got a 6 puk SPEC clutch going in this friday! and just fitted my zisco de cat also my 3 pod pillar guage come thru too so ill post some more pics up of it when i get a chance.

• 1 month later...

While I was away from here got myself some goodies! Varis front and Rear Bumper, Livesports side skirts and a Skunk 2 gear knob all new ;) I managed to get all just over a smudge of £300! Bargain.

Just about managed to get them all in plus my mate...

IMG_20130814_112957.jpg

Varis! best looking of them all...

IMG_20130814_120214.jpg

IMG_20130814_120303.jpg

Plus the Livesport side skirts....

IMG_20130814_120329.jpg

Shame the tread shows a little but it feels a million times better than the original!

IMG_20130815_174831.jpg

IMG_20130815_174850.jpg

Few stickers to finish it off

IMG_20130815_174928.jpg

Ill be getting everything painted and fitted next month so keep an eye on this space, so should be looking good once all done and gonna be looking for a duck spoiler also.

Then moving onto the more serious stuff! The engine :D I want big power, I eventually want to make this over a 300bhp monster, most likely a Race Tech jobbyy to come as there work looks mint :)

• 2 weeks later...

aw god! not ANOTHER varis! what happened to the rear bumper? y did u cut it?

Varis bumpers are the best looking IMO, I agree loads of people have them tho, looks mad thoo when all fitted up. Rear bumper I haven't fucked up anything on this car, it was previous owner thts why puttin varis on and new exhaust soon aswell. It hangs low because i took it of one of the hangers because it kept wacking the bumper and just annoying. Keep an eye out tho more to come :D

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy working but managed to do a few thing to the Glanza :D...

IMG_20130902_200025.jpg

Test fitted the Varis bumper, probs will be painted next month now as I got some white GT3's

IMG_20130902_200033.jpg

IMG_20130905_192805.jpg

Jhzzzzzz, much better than blue!

IMG_20130905_192816.jpg

Also got some IndiGlo's fitted too, looks beast at night!

IMG_20130905_192822.jpg

Fox went past me and scared me and made it come out blurry lol

Also fixed one of the rocker cover bolts as one snapped so replaced that and got the polished nuts and new gaskets to go with, ill get some shots up soon too.

Still lots to come so ill keep you all posted :)

Bought myself a TRD short shifter and fitted that too, the throw is a little closer, not that much actually?!? but it has really tightened up the gears tho! feels much better.

IMG_20130909_194631.jpg

IMG_20130909_194614.jpg

I got myself some solid shifter bushes too from TD so hopefully that will sort some of them problems out :)

nice glanza man what other plans have you got for it

Cheers mate , I really want to do this in two stages first being I want the 400hp kit from race tech with the race intake, fueling kit and stand alone . But only run it at just over 200hp so the engine don't go bang! then stage two fully forging, turning up boost and mapping. Doing it in two stages because of the cost as you can imagine! :D