Highest HP on stock internals?

Bean- If your upto come to the midlands, id be more then happy to tune your car. Be it a street tune or rolling road tune. As for the ultimate, id just go for the complete harness kit.

Thanks

Yasir

Cool it will be atleast a few weeks until i have the emanage as insurance is due next week and im buying an wideband lc1 and xd guage as my air fuel guage is poo. how much am i looking at for the full emanage setup. also y Do i need the 3 bar map sensor? what differnece does that make?

Baby bhp dont think im doubting your skills but did u say further up that you havent tuned many starlets before??

Do you think i will notice much difference in the car if i get the emanage setup compared to just using the safc that i am using now?

You can use any size map sensor, aslong you no the scalars and offsets.

You dont have to have a 3bar map sensor, it all depends on how much boost you want to run. Id recomend it if you plan on running over a bar of boost.

Yeh I havnt tuned any starlets, however ive tuned many 4cylinder turbocharged cars. Being a certified efi tuner, you can tune a car youve never heard of or seen before. Its the same principal with tuning any efi system.

There will definately be a difference over the safc. Well be able to unclock more torque/hp from manipulating the ignition table, create a more better power delivery curve, efficient fuel economy and optimum fueling for full throttle.

Im going to be doing special price for you guys, so you can see the work I can do. You can choose from the following:

Full street tune: £130

Full dyno tune: £250

These prices are based on ecu systems, such as greddy emanage/ultimate or power fc.

Feel free to ask any more questions.

Thanks

Yasir

That sounds good. i dont want to run any more boost than what my car is running now (14psi) so if i brought the greddy ultimate with the complete harness kit would you fit it for me before mapping the car?

Also how long does the £250 dyno tune allow for?

Yep prices include fitting, which would take roughly 30-45mins.

Dyno tunes usually take 2-3 hours, sometimes even longer.

Here's a list of things I usualy make my customers do, before coming over for a tune:

Engine compression

Safety (brakes, seat belts, road legal tyres etc)

Exhaust with no leaks

Fluids all checked

Correct spark plugs

Good battery and alternator

Secure boost piping and intercooler piping

Secure wiring with no electrical issues

Thanks

Yasir