Anyone around BN area? (Brighton,Eastbourne,Hastings,Hove ect..)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at there site yes they look the bollox and got some smashing parts but I just don't have the time to drive to Warrington for a dyno set up from all the way down here

Edited by patman

I just looked at there site yes they look the bollox and got some smashing parts but I just don't have the time to drive to Warrington for a dyno set up from all the way down here

LOL I've made the trip over 10 times now and i would not go anywhere else and i live 20 mins from you its not that bad of a drive to be fair around 5hrs

Or try austec racing in crawley bud

Edited by Jamie_VF22

I know Austec mate took my last car up there seemed ok people just got the impression because we don't own these high powered performance cars they didn't really make the effort etc as in wasn't bothered rang them 4 times to book the starlet in at first wasn't getting really any response apart from we are to busy at the moment

I know Austec mate took my last car up there seemed ok people just got the impression because we don't own these high powered performance cars they didn't really make the effort etc as in wasn't bothered rang them 4 times to book the starlet in at first wasn't getting really any response apart from we are to busy at the moment

TD then boss very friendly give them a ring 01925 822266

Let's do a meet in a few months. A tad warmer and when J's got his gt back on the road.

Defo mine wont be out till april time boys that cool

Deffo mate would love a little meet up and free most weekends for a few hours so anytime is good for me and thankyou Jamie mate

More then welcome just say i sent you they built my monster GT

Mines running good now (touch wood) thankyou for the info though jamie even if your car isn't on the road till April I can always drive over to where you are etc on a weekend or something if your ever free

• 2 months later...

I completely forgot I posted here... since that post I have been to austec and my bhp is actually less than I thought. But anyway patman I met you down just jap last week. Is your gt back together yet?Am going to Eastbourne this Saturday for a big meet so if anyone fancies a convoy from brighton it would be good to get summin arranged.

Hello andauos mate yes you sure did see me down Just Jap last week my starlet engine has been stripped right down to the block, rebuild starts next week have spent a fortune on all new bits, ACL bearing kit, oil pump, water pump, cam belt, rings, genuine gasket kit and head gasket the list goes on also a fresh new refurb turbo to go on aswell, won't be at Eastbourne this Saturday guys so all have a good night I know a good few from Brighton are going over though but looking forward to meeting up soon for a catch up

Mines running good now (touch wood) thankyou for the info though jamie even if your car isn't on the road till April I can always drive over to where you are etc on a weekend or something if your ever free

Hello pat

Yes mate that sounds good to me ,Im always free on weekends buddy more then welcome to pop over to my house but my car is back at TD at the moment having some tweeks and more BOOST :) should be back next weekend all going well let me no when your free

Will keep in touch guys I see andauos down the meets on a Tuesday night when I can make it due to work, will deffo pm you jamie when the cars done, just not looking forward to running it in but has to be done of course and we all have a catch up very soon, also am very interested in what tweeks your having too 👍

Edited by patman
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...