Anyone around BN area? (Brighton,Eastbourne,Hastings,Hove ect..)

Hi All,

Considering selling my Type-R for a GlanzaV. However, i have NEVER been in one before. I've owned a EP91 N/A glanza replica, and LOVED it. But, the two are miles apart. If anyone is local to me, and would go out for there way to meet up take me for a spin ect.. I would really appreciate it.

I cant comprehend selling my Type-R for a V without going for a drive atleast in the passenger seat!

Fire me a PM if anyone is local!

Edited by Zeldoz
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got a gt turbo ep82 and im in brighton. Its running a tdo4 and running about 260bhp at the fly. Really want to meet up with some other starlet owners.

Could get together when my GT is back mate , A mate of mine has got a V down this way aswell i could get him to come along aswell

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am in Brighton here myself, Have a 1994 EP82 GT Turbo

Would love to meet other starlet owners in the area too,

Although your find me every Tuesday night at the Just Jap Meet along Brighton seafront (The Strip)

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

It's usually dead chops, a few people who keep them selves to them selves from previous trips there!

bugger, i wanted to go for a proper drive with my new turbo n shit. cheers for the heads up mate.

I will be there chops mate but its very quiet winter time, spring/summer and when it gets warmer lots of jap cars are out in Brighton winter time is only for the hardcore people who come out a brave the cold :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hello guys has my car put on the rolling road and all set up correctly went to minicraft in haywards heath, anyone else been there? Thought they were fantastic very helpful and great with advice so if anyone's thinking of doing a rolling road etc I would highly recommend this place.

Pat