is this fueling correct guys ?

Fuel pressure at idle with vacuum line on is just under 50 psi
Idle air fuel is 11.2
Crusing at 2,000 rpm 11.7
When i put me foot down air fuel goes up to 13. Odd then gradually goes back down after a while but not loads till 11 at wide open throttle.

To me this done seem right really ?

Edited by mikey4410

Lamda sensors plugged in defo.wires not great on the top of it though.could this be the cause maybe ? The thing that worrys me is that when flooring takes ages to get to air fuel of 11.0 .at like 5 or 6 grand.surely should be makig fuel dive down alot sooner?

Running standard boost atm with decat,third runner ported,standard exhaust

not going over standard boost at all atm.only 7 psi.

Standard ecu.

Fueling is way of and it was with the standard fpr also im sure.

I have fitted a brand new walbro 255 just the other day

Edited by mikey4410

make sure you get the reading when the engine is fully up to temp. because the reading you are giving are when engine is cold.

idle cold start AFR : 11.5

idle fully warm AFR: 14.6-15.5

cruising AFR : 14.2-16.2 depending on throttle

lift off throttle when in gear: no reading

I have a fcd fitted but not going over standard boost at all atm.only 7 psi.

Standard ecu.

Fueling is way of and it was with the standard fpr also im sure.

I have fitted a brand new walbro 255 just the other day

Bet its the FCD. For the sake of piece of mind seeing as your under fuel cut, take it off and see what happens to the AFR's. Probably your problem

Edited by RobSR

I had two go on mine at the same time and yes nothing changed, but it was over fueling like a turd. I would have though if you take it out I would have thought it wouldn't run at all well.. :/

cool,well thanks as always for your inputs,will get one oredered up tommorow and get a new one fitted up.

i thought aswell that it would make a difference

if theres an issue with the lambda and its doing nothing the default as a safety precaution with toyotas is usually to play it safe and over fuel isnt it ?

this is what i gather from stuff i have heard

Tbh I don't think the lambda sensors do very much on these engines. Worth a swap though.

Whats your setup? If your still running stock boost pressure just run the stock fuel pressure 2.4 bar/34 psi. It's best to run rich slightly, but not too much or you'll get bore wash.

did reset ecu aswell afterwards.

did turn the fue pressure to 34 as i said above and it did nothing and i am pretty sure it should have affected it slighty.

it running very rich at idle ,not just a bit.somethings not right

Tbh I don't think the lambda sensors do very much on these engines. Worth a swap though.

Whats your setup? If your still running stock boost pressure just run the stock fuel pressure 2.4 bar/34 psi. It's best to run rich slightly, but not too much or you'll get bore wash.

You'd be surprised it made a lot of difference without mine on, afrs were all over the shot