Well first things first after the winter was through (march) i gave the car a nice service. Thanks to opie oils for sorting me out. And also iddy and idworkz for the pads and plugs :) super fast delivary and top service from both guys so thanks so much. IMG_20140220_125217.jpg

IMG_20140219_095421.jpg

Edited by M.B-glanza
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wasnt an easy find but after a month of searching i managed to source (with help from iamlegend hutchy1990 and browner) an origonal livesports spoiler. It totally transformed the car in my opinion and its a nice finish to the kit.

IMG_20140307_171352.jpg

IMG_39658560742949.jpeg

IMG_20140308_145351.jpg

IMG_20140308_165820.jpg

Edited by M.B-glanza

Was offered this and couldnt refuse it for the price.! Litrally walking around money.! So i purchased and fitted my new HKS mushroom filter. Hell of tight fit and took alot of pissing on but got there in the end.! Not got the best picture but u get the idea...null-24.jpg

This is my next challenge using the oem radiator lol I need a rubber reducer for the elbows gunna be a right pain in the ass! Hoy some more pics up of the newer V purchase I seen you not so long back going up the A1, what new wheels have you got?

This is my next challenge using the oem radiator lol I need a rubber reducer for the elbows gunna be a right pain in the ass! Hoy some more pics up of the newer V purchase I seen you not so long back going up the A1, what new wheels have you got?

Yeh that thing was a right arse to fit but it got loads of air lol wouldnt have gone there if i had an oem rad like.. and yeh bro doing it now just photo bucket and my fone dont agree with each other and its being an arse :( ill get there eventually lol

So after the machine polish there was just a few odds and ends to sort with the car..

the rust interior of the drivers fog light and the corroded intercooler..

i used autosol and elbo grease on the cooler and just gave the fog a quick strip down and wipe out with a cloth and some quick detailing wax.

IMG_20140504_183024.jpg

FB_IMG_13992256846386056.jpg

and the finished artical.. came up really well in my opinion..

IMG_20140504_200442.jpg

I then added new discs and pads just to make sure the 5hr trip went smoothly as the discs werent in the best shape..

FB_IMG_13995044427659152.jpg

So after a few hundered miles and me almost running out of fuel in the convoy we made it to japfest in one piece with my and my best pal hutchy1990 convoying down :)

IMG_20140510_224252.jpg

IMG_30715976597141.jpeg

IMG_24633653228470.jpeg

Edited by M.B-glanza

Seen this a few times in the flesh it's been well looked after I actually nearly bought it when it first arrived in the UK good choice of spoiler, suits it well!

Thanks very much.. yeh its the reson i bought it.. been so well looked after and it would have been a shame if i didnt treat it the same way so i hope im doing it justice so far...

After coming back from japfest the csr was absoultly manky so i took it to my mates who ownes a detailing company and freshened it back up :)

IMG_20140418_155020-1.jpg

My mates mam also has a glanza oddly enough but hers is totally standard apart from some 17inch wheels :/ the comparison between the two just shows how evil these glanzas can look..

IMG_20140515_154216.jpg

After coming back from japfest the csr was absoultly manky so i took it to my mates who ownes a detailing company and freshened it back up :)IMG_20140418_155020-1.jpg

My mates mam also has a glanza oddly enough but hers is totally standard apart from some 17inch wheels :/ the comparison between the two just shows how evil these glanzas can look..IMG_20140515_154216.jpg

I met her the other week lol was surprised when she came out of asda!

And then the day arrives :) finially got them on the car on saturday (they arrived last monday but due to my stickers not being ready they werent able to be put on the car)

IMG_20140604_093037.jpg

thought the stickers were worth the wait i think they really add a nice little touch

IMG_20140606_134805.jpg

1 million times better than the smurf one's!! NICE!!!

Cheers gainzy lad :D must see yours soon.. i havent even seen you about yet lol

like said dude

these where awesome in the flesh these pics dont do justice

me and my brother are proud hahhaha

Ahh cheers mate :) looking forward to a nice little meet again soon.. good bunch of lads that weve been getting down to these

Nice, really nice! :D What are the specs on these? I just ordered 205/50/15 advan AD08's for front. Gonna wrap them around 15x7 et35 rims and am a bit worried about how much they're going to rub. :D Do you still have your inner arches in?

Nice, really nice! :D What are the specs on these? I just ordered 205/50/15 advan AD08's for front. Gonna wrap them around 15x7 et35 rims and am a bit worried about how much they're going to rub. :D Do you still have your inner arches in?

Inner arch liners are still in bit they do rub very slightly.. ideally for track use the arch liners would be renoved to stop rubbing in highspeed corners..

Spec is et35 195/50/15 ypkohoma prada spec 2s all the way around.. :)