Bit of news for u all

Well emmm here goes...

my little pocket rocket will be leaving tomorrow to go to a new owner...

sold it to a guy who will take good care of it thou i know from his previous cars he will give it the love, care and attention i gave it when it was mine

im dead sad to see it go... i was having second thoughts last night and im near crying typing this out lol... best wee motor ive ever had... never gave me 1 problem at all... if i had the money i wud keep it but sometimes ya just gotta move on...and an civic vti(ek4) pushes sale

Anyone else been in this sort of situation?? :unsure:

you...did...WHAT???????????????? :p :P :unsure: ;) i cant be seen parked beside a dirty filth nasty VTACK when i come down to your cruise!! WHAT ARE U THINKING!!!!

nah seriously dude, so long as your happy!! thats the key thing! u'll have to thro some pics up of the new car so me and foggy know wot to look out for when we come down!

Phil.

As long as the car went to a good home that's what matters.

My Paseo went last night too, so was a bit sad at that ;)

(don't know if I'll ever see it again as the guy is from about 60 miles or so away)

As said, get some pics up of the new car :unsure:

i cant knock the ek4 ul love the handling and performance over your na ep, i cant see you coming back unless it was for the turbo.

good luck with the new brief. hopefully the new owner of your rp might come onto here :unsure:

Yes ive told him about UKSC.. i have a link on my website for any starlet owners to sign up to this site..

i know mate up at bangor on sunday night... that was me waving at you in the blue civic coupe just before my old starbo came in

dont think you recognised me lol :lol:

i was considering a turbo but im gettin the vti at the right price etc

heres a few pics of the new motor im picking up from manchester this sunday...

258150-2.jpg

258150-1.jpg

258150-3.jpg

258150-5.jpg