Burwash Forged 5e very low miles!!

Item For Sale: Forged 5e i got this built by dave from tm developments. This is the bare engine, no clutch manifolds ect included.

forged 5e burwash built

pec rods

wossner pistons

1.2mm athena gasket

head and block skimmed and chemically cleaned ect

arp bolts throughout (head and bottom end)

bottom end balanced with 3e conversion flywheel - to use 4e clutch on 5e crank

extra holes drilled and tapped for the oil filter housing (proper job like on a 4e)

rocker cover with fittings welded on for breather (race spec lol)

completely rebuilt head

spacers on the power steering bracket will be left on and the bolts are titanium.

ran in on millers running in oil until about 1200 miles - all receipts kept

oil and filter changes at:

4 miles

100 miles

200 miles

400 miles

1200 miles

then changed to silkoleen pro s 10w50

i use the k&n oil filters

Item Condition & Description: great only covered 4-5k miles tops

Price: £1900

Pictures: pics arent great im afraid but we all know what these engines look like.

20130426_141809_zpsf01ef609.jpg

20130708_134734_zpsb939df8d.jpg

20130708_134648_zps7c620cf7.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection would be best, if not i could get hold of a pallet if you arranged a courier

Edited by Bean

it was powder coated candy blue. it had a silver undercoat then a clear blue so you could still see through it slightly to the silver underneath

the 4e box will bolt to it just the same. it comes with the 3e flywheel so you can run your 4e clutch too. obviously it will need mapped to your setup when fitted.

Edited by Bean
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shove it in the kp on some custom mounts :) surprised no one has snapped this up tbh. Is a proven engine thats a damn site cheaper than paying to have one built by a tuner! Im baffled tbh.

Cheers Shorty, its a great engine it just needs a car to go in!

making the mounts would be the easy bit. its making a custom belhousing adapter plate to fit a rwd box thats the mission, then modifying the sump and oil pickup ect. i want to stick with the old pushrod engine and get it doing some nice revs on the race cam.

Aye man cant blame ya. Is something about oldskool engines thats more fun when ya get the power out put right. And some one realy should just buy this engine!! Is such a bargin at this price tbh!

yep i need to sell the vf35 too. got that sitting all bagged up and the intercooler kit, all the electronics stuff, heaps of stuff let to sell lol. i got an s2k now so been enjoying that.

• 2 weeks later...

no one after a sorted 5e?? this engine cost me £2862, and that was just the bare engine!

would do a deal with some mint recaros or st205 gt4 parts ect.

Edited by Bean