hi again.... back after a few year's without a starlet.

Hi there been on and off the site with my old ep82s not owned one for a few year's now and miss having that smile on my face from driving one. I came a proud owner of a glanza v yesterday been looking round a few months now and finally found a very nice clean example. The lad who I got it off is a member on the site...matt. had a long ride to liverpool area to look at a few which where for sale and they wasnt what I was looking for left Lincolnshire at 4pm and arrived at 7.30pm by the time we had looked around the cars it was 10. Decided it wasn't for me so on the way back home I had a quick look on the starlets for sale thread noticed matts gave him a quick ring and ended up going to Blackpool very glad I did! Really impressed decided to buy her off him and set off back around 12.30am had a lovely ride back nice and steady quite shocked how good she was on fuel. Arrived home at 5.40am and had work at 6.30 lovely! But was worth it!