Glanza Revs Bouncing Up & Down. ** help needed **

sick of it at this stage, thought it was fixed as i changed the alternator and battery yesterday as i thought that was it but on the way to cork today but the car was acting up again and ended up in leaving the car in a car park..

i also changed the king lead today, but there was no difference.

when i left cork the revs were bouncing away again for 5 minutes or that way, cruising on the way home there was no problems until i came to back roads when i had to go to low gears or stop where the revs would bounce away again and engine management light came on.

it was getting slightly dark when i was nearly home so i put on my lights and the revs would bounce immediatley, this surely has something big to do with it?

any info much appreciated

What do u mean by revs bouncing,trying to understand so i fan try and help

Its goin up and down of its own accord between what revs and when,at idle or driving along.?

anything between 4.5 to conking. and both at idle and driving along.

i cant put on lights as it gets worse.

Usually hunting is a sign of vac leak, I had this randomly and car would jolt if i had my foot off the throttle and was in gear coasting, I'd replace or check all vac hosing and clean icv and possibly reset tps?

I had this a while back in my v and ended up scratching my head because I never cured it. I replaced the pcv, cleaned the bov, bled the coolant system, checked all vac lines, checked iacv, Didn't check the tps though. Could check the cable or throttle body? I always thought that on mine I was getting boost spikes though :/