Durham city retail park - gilesgate N.E meet

Jonnygt Yeh thats the post code dude .. It might come up as an argos.. But itll take you straight to the retail park.. If anyones stuck for directions etc heres a quick link that should help..

http://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&ei=LOwPUsbaKIbG0QWtwIHYCQ&q=DH1+2RP&oq=DH1+2RP&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12..0j0i22i30.3296.15302.0.16657.14.10.3.1.1.0.264.2104.0j3j7.10.0....0...1c.1.25.mobile-gws-hp..1.13.2050.-APwVY2k0ys

Look forward to seeing everyone there.!!!

Mark,

Edited by M.B-glanza

NAMES (updated)

1. M.B-glanza

2. hutchy1990

3. bigal

4. iamlegend + 1

5. Broony

6. PhilGT93

7. Jonnygt + 1

8. Critic (possible)

9. Shaun richardson

Up to now there could be 11 of us with the 2 plus 1s included wich would be awsum.! I suppose the weather is going to have the final say.

Edited by M.B-glanza

Ill post up another location and meet soon as people are ready for the next one.. I have some great driving roads up my neck of the woods and some awsum places for pics with a lovely little pub we could all pop into for some banter.. If anyones game let me know.!

Drive out : maybe meet at the valley and all drive up in convoy.. Get some good vids on a straight uphill (just over quarter mile ) road i know then drive to a lovely pub? In sedgfield

Really appreciated the turn out i got some pics on hutchys camera ill drop him a txt and post them when hes sorted them out.. :)

Mark.

Ill get some pics of some locations and a video of a run up that road i mentiond and see what you guys think.! Meanwhile if anyone wants to suggest a date or a location they have in mind feel free :D

Ill try and get it midweek..

Edited by M.B-glanza

Right this is the half mile road i mentioned..

Seperated by a wooded area each side.. Theres a bridge at the bottom and its only used by trucks (except a sunday) amd one or two cars.. Its a bypass around my village so i know the area very well.. We shouldnt get bothered at all :)

null-26.jpg

Not the best pic.. Sorry

Edited by M.B-glanza