So, had my starlet for 4 months now... Had some minor plans for upgrading some stuff but after a £763.02 MOT bill I'm gunna have to make this car look like its worth near a grand and a half! So plans are sky high at the minute...

my first job on the list is a Tcut and polish as the red is faded to the metal work! If it doesnt come through I'm thinking about getting the car wrapped in a matt black wrap...

Ill get some photos of the busted up ol' girl when the garage has taken every penny I've got off me... Until then heres what we all have nightmares about:

image.jpg

Edited by James21
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First purchases made... Got some front lowering springs for £3 and a corsa c spoiler for free which im gunna mould into the bootlid...

Just as soon as the car comes back from MOT

you mould a CORSA C SPOILER to a starlet and i WILL STAB YOU

by the way welcome to UKSO :D

Thanks mate, glad to be here starlet was my first car 7 years ago, sold it to my grandad and when he wouldnt sell me it back... Had to buy this one... Picking it back up monday afty so will get some pics then :-)

you mould a CORSA C SPOILER to a starlet and i WILL STAB YOU

Sorry lads but ive never been one to follow the crowd and everybody's got all the spoilers available... At least give it a chance lol if it looks complete shite i will burn it haha

Just won these 2 sets of alloys on ebay... Which ones should i keep?

These are 13"

image.jpg

And these are 16"

image.jpg

Both have good tyres and both are the same price?

Opinions?

Plan is to refurb and spray white...

Edited by James21

So picked the car up from mot yesterday, went from 760+ down to 320... Never ever take your car to a quicks garage! Been at work all night so im going to bed... But this weeks plans are:

Clean in, out and engine

Tcut

Polish

Debadge

Destrip

Pick up alloys (paint white)

Order strut brace

False floor in boot

Fit sub in spare wheel well

Paint rocker cover

Well i say this week.. Depending on how many nights i work... Lol looking forward to getting these 16's on :-)

Spent 6 hours yesterday tcutting and polishing her, she is now red and not pink lol

Before:

image.jpg

After:

image.jpg

Fitted, sub and 6x9s...

Scrapped the corsa spoiler... Love the toms adjustable... So gunna save up for that!!

Got mushroom filter, glanza skirts and front strut brace coming next week... :)