Just purchased 4 brand new uniroyal rainsport 2's. Buzzing to see how these can perform and how long they can last. My Yokohama s drives on the front have probably lasted me 6 months, not ideal when I do a lot of driving. Decided to get 50 profiles instead of 45's so I'm hoping they sit well in the arches!

tbh u have bought some amzing tyres there matey.

i am getting those next when me r888s wear out.

my mates just fitted rainsports to his fiesta mk5 and they are amazing to say the least

very well done and enjoy them !!!

Make sure you set the tyre pressures mate. I ran them on the rear of my GT with 30psi and going in a straight line it felt really light, but round corners they were pretty damn good.

Yeh I need tyres to go round the bends here. There's only a few straights around here but I'm sure they should be fine. What psi did you set them at? I normally go for 32 front and 30 back.

I know dan, this weather is brutal lol Feart!

Nah from the castle out to Kippen. A traffic police car left the road at 150mph on the carse. Ha I am too scared to do those speeds, it's far too bouncy and the front goes so light! Was going 120 from Callander to Stirling though, Ross was shitting it he said haha! Anyway, I should be safe enough with the new tyres!

ill buy 2 can even pick them up :p

Ha I'll ask my neebor if I can borrow his steelies for now and I can sell them. Just went and bought a lot of stuff today as well.

Did you buy 195/50/15's yeh?

You waited ages for them aswell man.

Here they'll be better than those 3 pointer racing slicks you have atm lol.

Lol I think I'd rather have the slicks back.