Hesitant jerky

Jerky acceleration low revs

When on low revs car is really jerky hesitant to drive and cannot be driven like that, when foot is down and revs go higher it drives fine.

I have just put new plugs in today and it is still the same

What else could i do with checking

mine did this and felt like it was cutting out almost like it was starved for air electricity or fuel wasnt air i had no leaks wasnt electricity as i changed coil plugs wires ... thought it was the tps bought a new one and no difference... ruled out fuel as i was getting fuel.... or so i thought turned out the original fuel pump was on its way out and could not supply the fuel pressure needed when the car was in low rpm and under load... it would buck and jerk and as soon as i hit 3000 rpm would drive fine....

one dayit just straigh up tapped out on me and i changed it wen i did the problem was gone and i was the happiest person in the world

im sufffering from this also. jerks really bad under 3k with very slight throttle adjustment.
just about to put in new plugs, but have previously read the fuel pump could be to blame.
ill be trying that next
keep this topic updated, would like to know the outcome.

So you thinking it needs new pump?

Feels bit flat at times the pedal and luke just like yours it does it under 3k rpm but mine got a walbro pump aswell

Edited by Hawwy

could be mate mine was fine like... if you took the lines off and turned it on it turned on and fuel ran so i assumed my pump was good... but i guess the actual pressure wasnt good enough... having said that now that i think bout it if your pump u say is brand knew it could be that your injectors are starting to go

that is if its fuel related... do what i did i got a friend with a starlet lend me his pump for like an hr put it in and drove the shit out of it and the car worked fine thats how i knew it was definitely the pump

cool ... if u have a buddy near by pop by him and askim him to put his fuel pump in it and go for a well spirrited pull in 1st and second and if it doesnt bog its you pump...

it doesnt take long to change id say 20 mins to get it out max once u get the seat out

So u think it will be pump, well i have to buy one as nobody else got 1, it still doing it but only very slightly now.

But no codes the engine management light just keeps flashing constantly when diagnosing it

I know this isnt really relevant but my old almera used to do this also. I found if I remove the lambda to make the ecu go closed loop it ran better. (closed loop is a specific set of values determined by throttle position, air flow and rpm. So the lambda is taken out of the equation and the ecu isnt influenced by it)