Wow you really are crazy and getting to excited mate.u should really just calm down and realise that somebody gave an opinion from experience.

Nothing more.

Only thing thats excited me is your hilarious replies bud.

Backtracking to the extreme.

By the way if they round your costs up to an hours labour charge for this and thats what causes the price to be high do they do the same with changing bulbs because it takes about the same time to do.

Minimum of £25-£30 on bulb changes where Mikey goes guys lol.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Haha mate your nursing a semi because Adam agreed with you.

If you go to a garage there is no way you should be charged a full hours labour, if you are then go elsewhere.

Another silly comment from me lol anyone reading this will know Im the 1 talking sense so take your tongue out his hole lol.

Also in all fairness Adam has previous for the same thing.

Your just the kinda anal person to nit pick in fairness. Your the sorta person who goes round correcting grammar mistakes, like differentiating between "your" and "you're". It doesn't matter does it, we all know what he ment.

He said "most places" and then you come out with a comment with "everywhere in the UK". Mikey didn't say "everywhere" did he, he said "most places".

Go and troll some people on facebook dude seriously.

I agree though, if someone is going to charge an hours labour for 10 minutes work then go elsewhere, but if someone doesn't have anywhere else to go, what are they supposed to do?

Edited by AdamB

Nope wrong there i dont correct anyones spelling other than bought and brought as its quite a common thing. I tell it how it is and if that hurt the most sensitive of souls for the greater good then so be it.

I correct people who misinform others who are less in the know. Saves these people then going on to misinform others and we would all end up uneducated dimwits.

Facebook lol I dont have that shit. Im going on factual experience. In truthfulness Adam whether you like me or my attitude do i give out bad info? Theres nothing wrong with making sure others learn the facts and if it saves them money which in this case it would surely its the right thing to do?

I'm glad you agree though my point was purely the misinformation. If he had said this was what happened to him then fairdoos but telling people thats how it works is wrong. If he had laughed and admitted hes being over paying it would have been left at that.

Pretty much ever garage/engineers/workshop will be able to provide this service on mild steel its the most basic of welding so I find it hard to think you would be limited to 1 option.

u definatley are mate,and same .its been a pleasure seeing how good u really are at shooting people down for no apparent reason

Didnt think u were serious .i was getting worried about u.

after all,who would really act like that in front of alot of people.