^^ lol

Any small fabrication firm wouldn't charge any more then a tenner, the group of lads next door to us don't even charge me.

Something that size would literally take all of 5 minutes to patch up.

You said "Most places" not "most places you have been to".

Like everyone else has said your talking mince about the minimum of £20.

So rather than dig a hole why not just admit you have been ripped off in the past?

No 1 is judging you lol. We are just saying you have over paid.

I am chilled mate your the 1 that wrote something that was incorrect so to avoid anyone else the misfortune of being bumped I said they shouldnt be paying this much.

You carry on doing and saying what you like pal but as others have seen here it doesn't mean its correct.

Knock the chip off your shoulder the world isnt out to get you lol.

No the world isn't out to get you though you just feel that way just now.

Dont worry times a great healer.

Ps. I can see 2 others in this thread who disgree with you so I would also debate your other comment about me being the only 1.

Wow,ok so im wrong still even though its what i have experienced.

Just hope my genuine comments havent upset loads of other people because i would hate that,oh wait they havent.thats what im getting at.

People are allowed opinions.then people like you tell them there wrong.totally unfair and uncalled for

Lol your only wrong because you said most places have a minimum of 25-30 gbp cost on the welds. Which clearly they dont. Maybe where you have visited this is the case but evidently you have either been to expensive places or been overcharged, it's not the end of the world there are plenty conmen out there.

3 people in this thread have now disagreed with you and rather than just taking it on the chin and laughing about it you've thrown a hissy fit and acted like everbody is out to get you.

The only person getting upset is you, infact I'm enjoying each and every reply more than the last.

Some places don't take any interest in small work as it's not very profitable for them, so I can udnerstand why there is a minimum charge.

Like getting a tattoo for example, if you want a really tiny one which takes 10 mins, most of the places I've been to say that the minimum charge would be like £40 as that's what an hours labour is.

most places have a minimum weld charge of 25-30 gbp.

would be very surprised if it was less than 20 to be honest

Nothing here that suggests this is your experience. So try back tracking another way.

I only have a problem with people who misinform others who maybe have less experience.

Indeed thats exactly what i am getting at adam and in nearly every case i have experienced this has happened.

I gave my experience and studoc has a problem with this apparently.

That and i am a misinformer.

This again is another silly comment from studoc.is there more i trust.

All because i gave my opinion from my experience.hmmmm.

Indeed thats exactly what i am getting at adam and in nearly every case i have experienced this has happened.

I gave my experience and studoc has a problem with this apparently.

That and i am a misinformer.

This again is another silly comment from studoc.is there more i trust.

All because i gave my opinion from my experience.hmmmm.

Haha mate your nursing a semi because Adam agreed with you.

If you go to a garage there is no way you should be charged a full hours labour, if you are then go elsewhere.

Another silly comment from me lol anyone reading this will know Im the 1 talking sense so take your tongue out his hole lol.

Also in all fairness Adam has previous for the same thing.

Shaun, if its the decat you bought off me at Japfest you mean then i would be shocked if anyone tried to charge you anymore than 10-15 quid tops. It has a hairline crack and would take all of 5 mins to repair.

Fact.