Jonnygt's Red n/a....starlet number 7!!!

I couldnt resist a starlet yet again! Picked up this little beast for a bargain price of £380 english dollar...

Came with tax and test untill november which is not too bad, it also came on standard starlet alloys instead of steels which is a bonus.

It did need a passenger side driveshaft which is now sorted, and also a drivers door handle and speedo cable...but not too much to worry about.

It also needed a good clean and polish on the outside but thats sortecnow aswell, i was surprised how clean and tidy it is!

Ive added some 14" speedlines for now, but these will be getting changed soon!

Heres a little pic for now, ill get some more pics later

null-64.png

Thats when i got it

null-65.jpg

How it is now

Many plans to come!

Edited by jonnygt

Im going for this kind of look....

null-66.jpg

To do list:

Livesports spoiler,

Tte front splitter (rep)

Glanza rear bumper

Coilovers or very low springs

Glanza seats

Reflect rear lights

15x7 or 15x8 alloys with bit of stretch

Vented front wings

...get saving up Jonny boy!

Edited by jonnygt

Looking forward to seeing this one progress, you had the old Glanza sitting sweet :)

Yeah i sure did! Hopefully this will turn out just as good tbh

u should slam it on those rims youve got, theyr mint

Yeah i was thinking that, itll will be on these for a while, first thing should be coilovers i think....

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update, hopefully picking coilys and glanza interior up on saturday, and get them straight on! Hope my funds allow!

Also been busy today, de-wipered it, sprayed grill satin black and also done the b-pillar and door surround satin black like a glanza. Tidys it up and looks better imo, heres a couple of pics

null-70.jpg

De- wipered

null-69.jpg

Satin black grill

null-67.jpg

null-68.jpg

And heres a little before and after

null-71.jpg

Comments and critisims welcome...

More updates!

GAB coilovers fitted and 96spec glanza interior in, also glanza rear shelf and speakers fitted!

All in all much better all round. Drive height is perfect for me atm, nice ride, little bouncy but handles better. Seats look 10x better and are much more better looking and comfy. Rear speakers make a good diffference also!

Very happy and a good car day!

Few pics:

null_zps3e082689.jpg

null_zps298a3add.jpg

Old and new,

null_zps969b3553.jpg

Topmounts

null_zpsd68353ec.jpg

Rear fitted up and also painted inner arch and drum with hammerite to tidy it up

null_zps9af0e0da.jpg

Old and new

null_zpsb5198f23.jpg

Goodbye shitty seats

null_zpsee02ef6d.jpg

null_zpsd970b45b.jpg

And to top it off...todays read! What a book...

null_zpsc0623517.jpg

It took the lowering to make it. It really suits the glanza look b pillars. Ill be doin mine this weekend!

Yeah i love it now, so much better like! Glanza pillars set it off aswell. Make n/a's look sooo much better

The most important thing to do now would be getting a new doorhandle.

Ones gunna get ordered in a couple days just trying to find cheap one lol! Doors dropped aswel so need a new hinge/pin thing :(

Decided to re-colour my door cardsto match in with my glanza interior and mats etc....hated the gay flower style pattern on the standard interior!

I removed the door card, masked it all up and set away with the black fabric paint.

Easy a 10min job and actually turned out class! Looks 100 times better and just sets the cockpit off a treat....i had only 1 tin of paint so another is on order for the other side.

Cant wait to finish it off and then treat myself to a nice steering wheel and gearknob

Also ordered a cheeky GAB sticker to match my coilys

null_zps52057aab.jpg

null_zps3ec76e05.jpg

null_zps62b0d7ea.jpg

null_zps18694c33.jpg

Enjoy

Also, got a tax disc holder from toyota, so i thought id get the horrible old stuck on thing off the window.

Pulled it off and it left the glue all over the window so i set about it with tar and glue remover! Job done, got my new holder on in place, just looks much better and neater. Not much but i love the little details and add ons.

Its getting there slowly but surely, more updates soon

null_zps5f246e29.jpg

null_zpsb6a925d5.jpg

null_zps61276e09.jpg

null_zpsf0431ae4.jpg

null_zps671a80af.jpg