STARLET SR wanted

My friends selling a minter with just 48k on the clock and it is immaculate.

Has coil overs and different wheels though. Could easily be swapped over without too much hassle though.

There's one in the for sale section at 500, it has a few little bits done to it by the looks, Glanza interior, only thing I'd put on is a set of speed lines :)

Just messaged him for more pics :)

My friends selling a minter with just 48k on the clock and it is immaculate.

Has coil overs and different wheels though. Could easily be swapped over without too much hassle though.

What colour and how much is he looking bud?

Black, and its done just over 40k dude,

537175_578609875524382_109525134_n_zpsb2

she's for sale, how much are we talking exactly? (money i don't have but wish i did) is he chucking in the tte box too?

Edited by Billy SR

What's he after for it Liam? Would be interested to know what money a top end SR would make......as it seems £500's too expensive for a tatty (ish!) one lol

What's he after for it Liam? Would be interested to know what money a top end SR would make......as it seems £500's too expensive for a tatty (ish!) one lol

£500 is a bargain for a tatty one, it's just a case of the right person having the right money at the right time. paid £850 for mine at the time and she was in the middle. i'd say £1500 if it had everything with it.

Edited by Billy SR

£500 is a bargain for a tatty one, it's just a case of the right person having the right money at the right time. paid £850 for mine at the time and she was in the middle. i'd say £1500 if it had everything with it.

Lol I was taking the piss....£500 is stupid cheap (payed nearly double that for my first SR at the arse end of last year) and I had to spend the best part of a day travelling to pick it up! I know I payed a little bit too much but I'm not bitter.....without the first one I'd never have found this forum community or bought my 4age SR :)

are you debating selling your tte splitter flynn because i was begging him to split that as he was local to me haha

I'm not mate sorry.....was just wondering what it would be worth because you don't see many original ones?

I remember reading those posts back before I got the car man......if I ever do sell though mate, you can have first refusals :)

I'm not mate sorry.....was just wondering what it would be worth because you don't see many original ones?

I remember reading those posts back before I got the car man......if I ever do sell though mate, you can have first refusals :)

thanks man, i was going to offer £200 in the near future to test the waters haha. iddy sold his mold for £250 :) they mostly ended up on NI cars and i'm not sure why.

Edited by Billy SR

All the good starlet bits seem to end up over there! Shit so they are pretty rare then? I've got the IDWorkz rep one too, not had them side by side but its a pretty close match I'd say! Maybe I need to get the rep on and put the OG one somewhere safe lol

The £500 reference was GT1992's SR that's for sale on here.....but isn't selling?!?

Think he might be better of trying to shift it on eBay though.

His is nice for 500 a bargain but too much modifications don't want my mum to look gangster lol

All the good starlet bits seem to end up over there! Shit so they are pretty rare then? I've got the IDWorkz rep one too, not had them side by side but its a pretty close match I'd say! Maybe I need to get the rep on and put the OG one somewhere safe lol

there's probably around 10 in circulation. nanglebadger, you, one iddy had, one someone tried to sell on here for 500 quid lol, one that was on some gumtree car. can't think of any others haha. wish someone would crack the tale of whether they were an optional when buying an sr though haha

Edited by Billy SR

He wants £1800 for it guys with the TTE Backbox both sets of speed lines. Laguna lip, BC coil overs. Pretty much as it is with a set of wheels and a über rare backbox thrown in.

Only selling it as he's bought a new daily!

He wants £1800 for it guys with the TTE Backbox both sets of speed lines. Laguna lip, BC coil overs. Pretty much as it is with a set of wheels and a über rare backbox thrown in.

Only selling it as he's bought a new daily!

Pmd