i know the leaderboard but as above....i am not sure if the result is right :unknw:

furthermore i dont know the weight of my starlet

what i dont understand is the big difference betwen the hp at the fly and the wheel :blink:

The total weight, specified in the vehicle documentation is 830kg

dont know if ist right but it is definitly the lightest Version of ep91 without power steer, climate, clock or something else 8)

Edited by motion

You lose power through frictional forces and momentum changes in the transmission so the fly figure is always going to be higher than the wheel figure

So is it 110 at the fly?

And that's with quite a bit of work too. The biggest difference maker in power was the ecu i imagine?

yes 110 at the fly

i dont know what brought the most hp but the biggest WOOOOHOOOO effect came fist time after changing tb and intake manifold

second WOOOHOOOHOOO after changing flywheel and gearbox ...it felt like :yahoo:

The total weight, specified in the vehicle documentation is 830kg

dont know if ist right but it is definitly the lightest Version of ep91 without power steer, climate, clock or something else 8)

I cant see it being that light from stock. I thought ep91's bottomed out 860-880kgs ish

Saying that mines 940kgs with fuel and a 4age so maybe it is possible the 'dry' weight being that low?

today i was on a scale

here is the evidence

n8cb38okjml8.jpg

with a nearly full fueltank and a hand full of tools

unfortunately it weights in 10kg steps

should i Change the weight on the leaderboard or is that ok? I have put in 830kg :unknw:

Edited by motion