C08B77C6-EC29-4731-A36C-D284B46D8B49-333

Picked her up for £1200 from Newcastle! Properly lovely little car, on coilovers, 18s with the carbon induction kit and a FSH. Bargain!

7429F9A6-79CF-4378-926B-062252BBF3D5-333

47213130-99C5-44FE-81FD-3C717A1D2F7C-333

03927C70-86CD-48A2-A4CC-BFA3E3B88665-333

Plans are to turn it into more of a fast road car than it is at present, the camber on the rear wheels has pretty much eliminated any feel I've got from the rear, there's a little knocking coming from the front right which I suspect is ball joints and some smaller wheels, poss E36 M3 wheels on Rainsports. Aside from that it sounds like thunder and goes pretty damn well. Waiting for rain so I can take her sliding lol

Updates to follow ;)

UPDATE AS AT: 07/12/13

OK then jacked the car up the other week to realise my eibach pro streets were fucked, basically the locking collars looked like they were ready to disintegrate. So after a bit of hunting I took the plunge on a set of Weitec GTs, spring and damper set up and replaced all the control arms/ball joints while I was down there. Pics to follow of the drop when I eventually get her cleaned :p

I then moved onto addressing my funky idle and found a whopping hole in my intake boot... (see below)

DSC_0008_zpscefe7634.jpg

This is how it previously looked...

DSC_0006_zps143c2e85.jpg

I then looked around for silicone replacements, £190, fuck dat shiat. So I made my own using a tape measure, a drill and about £40.

DSC_0007_zpsd7a912e8.jpg

As some of you may have noticed there is a throttle body missing there, with winter coming up and a relativeley powerful RWD car what better time is there to bin the TC system :p it was annoying anyway.

DSC_0009_zpsfe7ede06.jpg

Anyway, sounds better, pulls harder, uses less fuel and slides better.

Best mod ever for £40!

More updates to follow considering my ARB drop link snapped in a corner firing my back end well out there! There's an eibach one sat in my office ready to go :p cheers chaps and chappettes!

UPDATE 08/12/13

Just a couple of snaps of how she sits :p Opinions?

DSC_0056_zps3a6b108b.jpgDSC_0055_zpsb78cb1b4.jpg

Edited by Addymk2

131,000. Main dealer service history, only spec of rust is on the front arch... As soon as it came up for sale I fired the bloke a deposit and set off lol this was definatley someone's baby at some point it's been Molly coddled.

Installed a DAB radio this morning and it sound awesome (just found out all the speakers are inifinitys top of the line jobbies, headunit it came with was some cheap Chinese thing with the sound quality of an old man playing the spoons with gout and arthritis of the hands)

I can't wait for it to rain! Much better than my old E46 coupe :p

Cheers mate, I'm a happy bunny :) sorted the squeak/knock, the last owner couldn't figure it out, arch liner was rubbing on the coilover (eibach pro street S's by the way!)

Edited by Addymk2
  • 3 months later...

Car looks cracking, nice to see one in good nick, the majority i see up here are stripped out drift sluts.

Good one ripping out that TC haha, should give ya a few 5pence - 50pence moments in this weather lol.

Thanks a lot mate!

Next on my list is fitting the eibach arb ive got, getting a spoilerless/rustless bootlid and after feeling the weight of the standard seats, a decent pair of reclining bucket seats and swapping the rest of the interior for black cloth, useable but lighter :p

Edited by Addymk2