Bmw 330d torque ratings?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they are, the 3 series is fantastic value for money!! My mates looking at changing his 330 for a z4 for about 5k, also you can pick up a half decent 520d for round about the same money!!! That's a hell of a lot of car for that amount of Dosh. I've just been eBay hunting a lot recently.. Is anyone looking anywhere else??

They arent as bad as you would think.

The 320d's are more expensive as they are more desireable due to fuel efficiency.

You can pic up a 57 330 or 335d for around the 10k mark but it will have been to the moon and back and prob will be an SE not Msport.

For a decent 1 with low mileage your talking easy £15k which I paid for mine and that was 320d Msport with 30k on the clock.

You will be doing well to tick all the boxes for under £15k

Good luck.

16-18 mpg out of a 330 lol, my m3 does 17 around town and 6 when being given the boot. we think that's bad so were moving upto the v8 which does 22mpg lol weird and its 414bhp

heres mine

359703B0-9990-4A5B-B8B7-C89BA0C50E09-122

AC5F98F8-A53A-4406-B24E-526758C6BCB6-146

fun fast and posy lol, sounds wicked as well

16-18 mpg out of a 330 lol, my m3 does 17 around town and 6 when being given the boot. we think that's bad so were moving upto the v8 which does 22mpg lol weird and its 414bhp

heres mine

359703B0-9990-4A5B-B8B7-C89BA0C50E09-122

AC5F98F8-A53A-4406-B24E-526758C6BCB6-146

fun fast and posy lol, sounds wicked as well

nice marc not too sure about the snow shovel on the front though :(

Spoon_tuned you've got to remember there's all different levels of m sport too. Some have different bits of trim as part of the factors extras bit and I'm pretty sure all of the 330 e92s I've seen have the paddle shift(after 2009 is it??) but not sure about the 320s. And yeah I'm pretty sure idrive is an optional extra too.

So my advice would be test drive all the models that you fancy and get a really good idea of what you want and then wait around for a perfect example that fits your criteria. Especially when spending that sort of money. :D

Hope that's been some help!!

Spoon_tuned you've got to remember there's all different levels of m sport too. Some have different bits of trim as part of the factors extras bit and I'm pretty sure all of the 330 e92s I've seen have the paddle shift(after 2009 is it??) but not sure about the 320s. And yeah I'm pretty sure idrive is an optional extra too.

So my advice would be test drive all the models that you fancy and get a really good idea of what you want and then wait around for a perfect example that fits your criteria. Especially when spending that sort of money. :D

Hope that's been some help!!

Yeh thanks mate its just a case of shopping around i might go the bmw garage saturday and try and test drive one as they have a few in even though there 18k lol just to get a test drive ;)

Unless you are buyin privately thats the kind of money you should be expecting to pay.

Only way to pay less is for 1 thats 6 years old with >80k miles on it.

i've seen one for 14k at my local BMW garage went had a look around got a brochure then sitting at one of the desk's a mate of mine who i grew up with didnt even know he worked there came over to me and we had a chat and he's the sales rep for the used car section which was great then he tells me my other mate from way back was the manager!!!

DISCOUNT hahahahaha