quick test of the GoPro, bit of advise?

Just a quick test of the go pro, made a couple of other video's but either the sound was just dreadful because of wind noise or they weren't suitable :p

Suction mount on the windscreen, gives a reasonable sound from the throttles as i didn't get up to any high speeds.

can be watched in 720p i think

>http://youtu.be/kQDbfh1KpGQ

As its the original HD is doesn't have the option of remote mic, So what methods of wind reduction have other people found work? I've seen the foam method and will probably try that out and another was to make he camera more aerodynamic with a cola bottle, which seemed to work fairly well.

Im sure some are tried and tested so which ones work better than others?

hero3 right!?

why dont you buy the Adapter and the hero2 mic

i got it + a 3 meter cable you can put the mic under the Hood

but when you put the mic outside you also Need a cap or something for it

Yeah theres the waterproof and non waterproof. Under 100 use non waterproof over use waterproof. This was with the waterproof one so dread to think what the non Wp would be like lol

eeeeeeeee....................................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................................................................................eeeeeeeeeeee.......eeeeeee

:p

Haha yeah they do that unless you are abusing them. Need to get them grooved really!

I use the non wp when i bolt it to my mates mx5 with the roof off and sound quality is fine tbh. Maybe thats your problem? Its just getting the noise from the casing hitting the wind as opse to the actual abiant noise. Try your non wp unless you are doing over 100mph. S per the instructiins. GoPro's are fantastic cameras and do thier job spot on!!

• 2 weeks later...