EML OFF!!!! :-D......almost problem free!

A fot u got hit with the ban hammer paul:))

a did mate, un-banned because they didny giv me a warnin so a kicked up fuck and im back on. job done.

goin to the gym shortly, then when am back am off to pick up a windscreen and battery for the starlet for a shockin low price :-)

Windscreens arent that heavy mate you wont need a workout to pick it up :))

Wit did u actually get banned for? Id pm you and ask but it seems they arent private anyway lol

haha very good mate. after this workout al need someone to lift it for me lol

a got banned because of the pic in the banter thread sayin "nigga chocolate", which is an actual product available to buy in japan. daft isn't it, other people got a ban aswell but are all back on

now now boys, we realised an error in out ways and are taking actions to rectify it. and all pms on here are private as we dont have the privledge enabled.

what else is left to do to get this car finised?

doin the bodywork 2nyt and 2moz, engine wise I've gota find out the problem with this idle.hopin its ecu related so when i swap itl b all good. then fit the antilift kit, tax insure n mot. the interior needs a wee tidy up but wont take long

PROGRESS!! no more EML due to gettin the last sensor i needed! im now gona buy an intake manifold gasket to see if that id the problem causin the idle issue,if not its a cracked mani!!

so wed/thurs il hopefully be gettin 1!

fingers crossed guys! so happy the lights off at last!

its amazin what difference ONE sensor can do! she now startys FIRST turn of the key,revs better and is SO MUCH MORE responsive despite the idle issue!

ALMOST THERE!!! :D:spiteful::yahoo: