• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a slap on the wrists from a policeman, was parked at a car wash he came over asking whos car it was everyone pointed at me, he said they have had numerous complaints, been watching me driving around on the traffic cameras and had a couple of cars out looking for me! Got away with being told to calm down :-) I was only out for an hour! Wasn't even driving like a chav, need to be a bit more carefull luckily I'm taking us all right out if the way tomorrow ;-)

Just got a slap on the wrists from a policeman, was parked at a car wash he came over asking whos car it was everyone pointed at me, he said they have had numerous complaints, been watching me driving around on the traffic cameras and had a couple of cars out looking for me! Got away with being told to calm down :-) I was only out for an hour! Wasn't even driving like a chav, need to be a bit more carefull luckily I'm taking us all right out if the way tomorrow ;-)

Haha naughty boy :D

whats up with yours, and what are you waiting on?

Failed MOT on inner cv boot and light pattern on n/s headlight. Got the boot for the other side as well, only took a couple of days. Marsh said a week for the headlight then was out of stock. Then can get it from Japan but will be another week (should be here Friday) but will cost £97+vat.

plastic head light are shit aint they the sun fucks them up. just out of interest did you get your inner cv boot from genuine toyota and how much please ?

They're glass mate, reflector that's gone I think. Got the cv boot from a motor factors, £20 something plus vat if I remember right.

Failed MOT on inner cv boot and light pattern on n/s headlight. Got the boot for the other side as well, only took a couple of days. Marsh said a week for the headlight then was out of stock. Then can get it from Japan but will be another week (should be here Friday) but will cost £97+vat.

The headlight sounds pritty expensive, where abouts in devon are you? Have never seen your car if that's it in your profile pic. I always use phil at totota in paignton, top bloke. Edited by Dave D Glanza V

They're glass mate, reflector that's gone I think. Got the cv boot from a motor factors, £20 something plus vat if I remember right.

alright my bad as there plastic on my gt. alright i see i think mill auto sell them inner cv boots.

The headlight sounds pritty expensive, where abouts in devon are you? Have never seen your car if that's it in your profile pic. I always use phil at totota in paignton, top bloke.

It is a bit as it started at £50 odd until they couldn't find any, then jumped to the price from Japan. I would normally use Phil as it's only down the road, but Marsh tried everywhere with no luck. The lights different to the ep82 etc as well.

Yeah, that's my car in the pic.

null_zps5d476c92.jpgnull_zpsf6ccdf3d.jpg

the second pic is much better then mine I sent it to see if it goes up on the fb page send that one it it's good!

Epic day out guys :)Had a really good laughFood was epic (good call dave)

enjoyed it too, can't beat a good roast

really good day out :) good driving road shame to many sunday drivers out.

I think we were a bit unlucky with how busy it was, did that road with jamie last monday and we had a decent run. We did overtake alote of cars though ;-) at least i didn't have to worry about police stopping my fun this time :-)