• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I reckon so, few of us going exmouth tomorrow then have a decent meet next weekend somewhere then after jae head up to Bristol for a big meet, there's loads of local meets and stuff comming up I will keep posting them up, there's one at chedder gorge on the 31st but being a weekday I doubt I will be going.

I'm not sure mate seems like ours are the only two running right, bens has a major oil leak, marks has a air leak, nicks is misfiring I dont have anyone elses number and no one else is posting to say they are up for it! I'm still game, I will text mark and ben now see if they've made any progress with thier cars

I'm not sure mate seems like ours are the only two running right, bens has a major oil leak, marks has a air leak, nicks is misfiring I dont have anyone elses number and no one else is posting to say they are up for it! I'm still game, I will text mark and ben now see if they've made any progress with thier cars

Still got my oil leak fecking car, needs front breaks too now, takes about 150yards to stop lol, I think its time I move on from these starlets for a year or so,but I cant bring my self to break it tho ahhhhh lol what to do, need the money tho

Still got my oil leak fecking car, needs front breaks too now, takes about 150yards to stop lol, I think its time I move on from these starlets for a year or so,but I cant bring my self to break it tho ahhhhh lol what to do, need the money tho

nooooo! Dont do it! I have some spare front brake bits if you need anything.

Mine should be running, just waiting on parts to get through the MOT.

okay bud keep us posted

Well i got 2 more people game as well dave,Nick yes you can :)You thinking around plym/exeter/torquay area? Or somewhere else mate?

okay, was thinking plymouth wsy but if mark and bens cars aren't running right might as well have it up exeter way

Come to cheddar gorge so many glanzas up here

we will have to come up sometime but with jae so close not sure how many of us would be up for it

If we are having a meet exeter way we could just go up to the chedder meet on the 31st, anyone got anymore info on it?

Yeah sunday is good for everyone so lets just do that,

Sadly only sun for me :(Plus i gotta haul nicks ass around lol

that's going to ruin your power to weigh ratio mate ;-)

any preference what time? I was thinking around 1, and was thinking we all meet somewhere near me it's in between mark and you exeter guys. Need to think of some nice roads now, everyone up for getting some food somewhere again?

Edited by Dave D Glanza V