Clunk/knocking noise HELP asap please

hi guys

as some of you might know i've been building my starlet for just over a year now aswell as building mine at the same time have been helping on my mates starlet too

basically we've finally got his car up & running & after many nightmares we've finally got some braking pressure

RIGHT TO THE POINT NOW -

basically we had my mates starlet out tonite for the first time after a year drove the car runs sweet,BUT noticed/heard we have a knocking/clunking sound when we turn right or left the more we turn the steering to either side the more it makes the clunk noise louder.. the car is running an after market LSD gearbox which has had always the usual clunk when turning right in full lock but now we've got the noise from both sides & also when we hit a small pot hole the passenger side suspention seems like we could hear the top suspension mount knocking (1 year old meister R coilovers fitted)

not quite sure what it is but i'm guessing its from the drive-shafts ??

since the car was off road a year ago we had the suspension off (meister R's) also fitted new Cv joints & track rod ends, lower ball joints etc

we know the car needs tracking done BUT we are going to get the geometry set up all at once when this annoying clunk noise is sorted

any info & help much appreciated guys

cheers!

Yes this has been posted twice & the drive shaft had so much play tht we managed to pull it out of the cv joint on passenger side this was maybe due to my mate not fitting the circlip which wr have now fitted but the noise is still there

Hes only changed the drivers cv joint but passenger cv joint is actually a year old

& i dont think its steering rack because the car was fine before parked up over the winter

& it's defo not the LSD noise because this is more of a clicking noise now might have to order a new cv joint on passenger side too even tho its only a year old :-/

Been stuck with this problem now for weeks so pissed off :(

& defo cant be steering rack because we managed to pull the passenger driveshaft out of the cv joint but this was due to mo circlip on the splines but we have fittef this now n its fine no play at all & we checked this whilst wheels wre on full lock on the ramp

& driverside shaft is nice n tight no play at all