**For Sale** Cruise rep wide vented wings **Brand New**

Item For Sale:
Selling my id-workz cruise vented wings as i have some new work equipment to pay for

Item Condition & Description:
brand new coated in white gel

i made a start trimming them and drilling the holes to get them fitted but still require abit more trimming to get them fitting spot on

Price:
£165

Pictures:

null_zpscb355b3c.jpg

null_zpsa6431742.jpg

null_zpsecf06e54.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

paypal or bank transfer. delivery will be £25

yes mate 20mm wider than standard wings. pretty easy to trim yes! only had about 30 mins worth of time on the one wig just fileing back some areas and making sure all the holes line up etc as you can see in the first pic i got it fitted pretty close and this was only after about 10 mins worth of trimming :)

yes mate 20mm wider than standard wings. pretty easy to trim yes! only had about 30 mins worth of time on the one wig just fileing back some areas and making sure all the holes line up etc as you can see in the first pic i got it fitted pretty close and this was only after about 10 mins worth of trimming :)

Cool! Shudnt be too hard i suppose im sure i can get someone to help sort it out :) if these are still here around the 24th ill have them mate.....if your feeling nice and i buy them, you can trim the other one if you like 😜 haha

• 2 weeks later...