Hi Guys,

After having a look over my set-up and awaiting new manfiold/screamer etc from Race-Tech,

I faced a problem...

There is nothing to support the turbo and take the stress away from the Manifold.

Im currently running a TD05 set up and was wondering if anybody out there has made brackets/supports up for this?

Cheers People

Yeah im pretty sure that's what cracked my original manifold... I had the same one but an older version and it proper cracked it ... i doubt it was the temperature or dodgey map, as the starlet has a Tuning Developments map and seems to run fine ( Going to get it dyno'd just to be sure ) Its only putting down 285bhp so it cant be to powerful for it.

Im literally just in need of a few ideas or photos of people that have made some support for the set-up.

=]

My Garrett is on a race-tech manifold that isn't braced... Not had an issue in 3 years...

If you use decent grade stainless steel, there is no need for a brace....

If you saw how they were made, and how much abuse they are to make (drilling and cutting them). Going thru disc and drill bits all the time...

Youd understand why they don't need a brace ;)

I had a RT manifold for a few years without an issue too, what do me and Socks have in common ? RT map .... just saying.

Ask Ricky about bracing it as if you brace it wrong you could void the warranty due to the fact the manifold will expand and contract when warming and cooling and if you brace it wrong you could put strain on it in the wrong place.