All seats now £50.00 each!!!

Ignore the prices on the thread. I've had these for too long and I want to free up some space. I can't be bothered packing them up so they are collection only. This will be on a first come first served basis so if they have rails, great, if not so be it. This price is non negotiable and an absolute bargain for genuine Evo Recaros.

Item For Sale: Evo 5 Recaro Front seats.

Item Condition & Description: Used but no rips. There is bolster wear on the drivers seat as per the photos.

Price: £225.00 collected from Sheffield.

Pictures:

IMG_7854_zps5223680c.jpg

IMG_7855_zps0264cf26.jpg

IMG_6317_zpsa0d430d5.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:
Included in the price.

=======================================================================================================================

Item For Sale: Evo 6 Recaro Front Seats.

Item Condition & Description: Used but no rips. There is bolster wear on the drivers seat as per the photos.

Price: £200.00 collected from Sheffield.

Pictures:

IMG_7850_zpsd4b23652.jpg

IMG_7851_zps3a84c82e.jpg

IMG_7853_zps3e3b99de.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Included in the price.

=======================================================================================================================

Item For Sale: Evo 6 Recaro Front Seat.

Item Condition & Description: Used but no rips. There is bolster wear on the drivers side.

Price: £100.00 collected from Sheffield.

Pictures:

IMG_7856_zps641a8fec.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Included in the price.

Do they come with rails ?

Im very interested in the second set ... Blue ones.

I want to put this into my ep91. =]

Cheers

They can come with rails but that would be extra. The rails go for £100 all day long on their own but if you want the second set I'll do them with a set of rails for £250.00, but please be aware that these would be Evo 5/6 rails which would need adapting to a set of Glanza rails. As far as I'm aware you chop the feet off and weld then onto a set of Glanza rails. There are a few guys on here who have done it.

Cheers

Rick

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok guys, I've had enough of these seats sitting around doing nothing.

I will do each of the Evo 6 seats (The blue ones) at £65.00 per seat and the Evo 5 ones (The back ones) at £75.00 per seat on a collecion basis.

I will do the rear seats at £40.00 each.

Cheers

Rick

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

All seats now £50.00 each!!!

Ignore the prices on the thread. I've had these for too long and I want to free up some space. I can't be bothered packing them up so they are collection only. This will be on a first come first served basis so if they have rails, great, if not so be it. This price is non negotiable and an absolute bargain for genuine Evo Recaros.

• 3 weeks later...