Which speakers out of these?

Anyone else?

I've heard good things about those Hertz speakers, but not sure whether to go for the Alpines or Pioneers instead as they've got good reviews too.

Oh and I forgot to say I wont be running a sub, so they need to be good at mid bass.

If I were you I would save a little bit moren for the ESK sound better. Had some of these in the passed. I used a couple off brands. I stick to HERTZ price and quality a good mix. Nothing wrong with the other speakers don't get me wrong. My opinion take a energie serie of Hertz. Its a bit hard to explain I am dutch sorry. Did a couple of competitions with audio. If this was in Dutch I would tell much more. If you got any questions you can also pm me. I will do my best to answer it.

Hope this helps a bit : )

ECX 690 in the rear will help to very good sound and even if you don't have an amp they are awesome. Good bass if you tune your radio well. Radio does much aswell. If you use an amp try to get a radio with 4V exits. You will notice the diffrence.