Anyone recognise my Glanza ?

I picked up my new Glanza on Friday night i've wanted a Glanza since seeing my 1st one in Barbados in 1999 haha its taken me this long to actually pull my finger out and make a purchase.

Car came with this forums decal on the back window so thought id sign up and see what its all about.

20130915_163630_zps28a5d175.jpg

20130915_163638_zps7cd1f223.jpg

20130915_163656_zpsab59af66.jpg

20130915_163801_zps1f8ffd1e.jpg

20130915_163813_zps46f60a71.jpg

20130915_163705_zps118f176f.jpg

20130915_163840_zps3fc3ed55.jpg

Im delighted with it so far although think im going to ditch the Type R seats as i can get a set of Glanza seats locally quite cheap , the Manifold has definitely been rewelded at some point "i hear this is quite common"

Major apologies if this is the wrong section but im an absolute newb so please feel free to move to whichever section it should be and accept my apologies over an online beer or buckfast.

Manifolds cracking is pretty common, but they're usually one of the 1st things to be upgraded as they restrict the exhaust flow massively.

Standard Glanza seats are pretty terrible to be honest with you, they're essentially uncomfortable deck chairs with the same amount of support lol

Aside from that I don't recognise that but she looks clean enough! Welcome along bud.

To be honest I thought you lot were going to laugh at the Type R seats since they're obviously not Toyota spec :p

Ill get the Mani sorted after MOT which im going to book in the morning , Its definitely going to fail on CV joints im just praying not toooo much else "I took a gamble as MOT out in few weeks"

I should have mentioned im 32 could I be the oldest member , I sort of bought this for my 8 year old as hes never EVER forgiven me for selling Scooby number 5 and when I showed him a pic of this his eyes lit up haha "and obviously the fact ive always fancied one too"

Online Buckfast could be the way forward , Canna beat a bottle o Tonic :p

^^

Thats OK then haha .

Any Recommendations on a manifold replacement ?

I dont want to go the Fleabay route and get something thats going to crack , Saying that mines is definitely not leaking but defo previously cracked at some point.

Do you need a different manifold if upgrading Turbo ?

Apologies for Q's I have attempted searching theres soooooo much info floating about im just trying to pinpoint :)

Thats awesome , Toyoshite "indeeed" I wouldnt have got one of them , Had a FMIC and Stainless Headers off them for my Impreza and they were a HORRIFIC fit ..

Bloody friendly bunch in here , Cheeers :)

Ive just been out with a can of Vanish on the seats to get rid of all the Ladyjizz which they seemed to be customed with lol previous owner musta either been a horny devil or followed through on both seats on numerous occasions.

I remember this car, belonged to a guy in glasgow called neil around 4-5 years ago. It had a set of 17s on it back then:). If i remember right this has a hks front mounted intercooler?

I honestly havent checked to see what brand it is but I shall be 1st thing tomorra morning , Aye I bought it from Aberdeen way on Friday shes now living by Inverness

Damn devalued my seats from the jizz of several virginities haha didnt think of it like that..

Edited by jambo