Another newbie from NI

Been looking at this site for a while now, and I have to say its brilliant for a bit of information.

Bought a 96 glanza completely standard another than lowered on a set of springs and buddy clubs.

So far I will I have bought/fitted:

Wepr External Td04 kit

Dorf-R Pnp Ecu

FMIC

Ep3 Type R Front seats from A L 3 X of the site so should be here soon

I've tinted the fogs and a few other wee bits but will get better pictures up soon enough

Also got K-Sport front coilovers but they are too low so haven't been fitted yet

How it was once I got it other than the number plate changed

DSC_0030_zps7f1a6a12.jpg

The Ecu that I cant seem to find any information about

DSC_0090_zps34cb2369.jpg

DSC_0089_zps6a9390b6.jpg

welcome along dude, great to see another NI member!

where abouts in NI are ya?

Phil.

Aye there seems to be somebody new from ni joining up here pretty often. I'm from Magherafelt/Maghera direction. There's a few Glanza's about here but not many, and one wee gt turbo local aswell which looks great.

Aye there seems to be somebody new from ni joining up here pretty often. I'm from Magherafelt/Maghera direction. There's a few Glanza's about here but not many, and one wee gt turbo local aswell which looks great.

you're up by the lair of one Secret Steve, thats why there's so many EPs up that neck of the woods, as Mr Steve dabbles in quite a few EPs.

welcome aboard dude.

Phil.

you're up by the lair of one Secret Steve, thats why there's so many EPs up that neck of the woods, as Mr Steve dabbles in quite a few EPs.

welcome aboard dude.

Phil.

He would be a cousin of mine and that's who I bought this off. Is there a build thread to his car or anything?

Thanks everyone :db:

EP love runs in families over here bud! she'll be well cared for if she came from Steve.

no he has no threads or posts on any of the EP forums that I'm aware of, he just tinkers away under the radar. That's why he's known as Secret Steve lol.

Phil.

Yeah it was him that got me hooked in them pressuring me into steering away from diesels lol

Does anybody know a rough spec of his car or what? I mind the last time he was saying it was 380bhp and lifting the head at that stage. Since then its been stripped for a rebuild but that was 4/5 years ago it was 380.